ALERT: John Boehner discussing ways to PREVENT Ron Paul from becoming Chairman

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
News breaking @ RP forums here

Coming from article here

If this is true... I hope they are prepared for the war the liberty grassroots will wage...

Article said:
Five GOP leadership aides, speaking anonymously because a decision isn't final, say incoming House Speaker John Boehner has discussed ways to prevent Paul from becoming chairman or to keep him on a tight leash if he does.

Coming from article here

If this is true... I hope they are prepared for the war the liberty grassroots will wage...

Article said:
Five GOP leadership aides, speaking anonymously because a decision isn't final, say incoming House Speaker John Boehner has discussed ways to prevent Paul from becoming chairman or to keep him on a tight leash if he does.

In other words, any claim by Boehner that he got the message of the Tea Party is bullshit.

Boehner voted for the bail outs, of course he doesn't represent the Tea Party, and of course he doesn't want Ron Paul. Paul is the direction the GOP should go in, but that will never happen with Boehner and Palin leading the party.

Boehner voted for the bail outs, of course he doesn't represent the Tea Party, and of course he doesn't want Ron Paul. Paul is the direction the GOP should go in, but that will never happen with Boehner and Palin leading the party.

But he's going to fly commercial!

But he's going to fly commercial!

I wonder who pays for the ticket? Big tobacco? :lol:

I think Obama pays for that stuff, right?

Voted?

He got on the floor and bawled his eyes out...

He cried like a baby to advocate for bailouts.

I love these two guys.

One gets videotaped passing out bribes on the House floor.

The other believes that we were "shimmered" into being by a magical, white bearded supernatural entity.

Indeed.

Coming from article here

Article said:
Typical ruling class insider bullshit from a typical ruling class neocon insider party man hack....Same shit, different flies.

Not gonna say I hate to say Itoljaso, because I love to say Itoljaso.

Coming from article here

Article said:
Typical ruling class insider bullshit from a typical ruling class neocon insider party man hack....Same shit, different flies.

Not gonna say I hate to say Itoljaso, because I love to say Itoljaso.
He handed me a check to not say anything negative about him, so I won't.

Coming from article here

Article said:

In other words, any claim by Boehner that he got the message of the Tea Party is bullshit.

Yep Boner is a neocon always has been.
he likes the republican party just as it is.

Ron Paul, one of probably only 3 or 4 doctors in the entire United States that believes we were "shimmered" into existence. Maybe he could pray to his Gawd to "shimmer" Boehner out of existence. Seems it should work both ways.

Proof that wingnuts vote for republicans even though the repubs dont give a shit what they think

Coming from article here

Article said:

If history is a guide, Boehner will use the tea party as he and his party have used the social conservatives and evangelicals for years - promise them anything and give them nothing. It's an old ploy that always works.

Forum List

Back