Alec Baldwin: I don't want Bible Spice's hand on the nuclear button

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Finally someone goes out there and says it like it is! It's funny how a lot of Americans get their political information from late night talk shows. Any undecided's watching this interview last night, hopefully became a little more blue last night.

And he called Palin Bible Spice!!! :badgrin: :lol:

[youtube]-fHldiUFfdA[/youtube]

He was telling her (Palin) how much "hotter" she was than Tina Fey during the Saturday Night Live skit a few weeks ago.

You gotta admit, "Bible Spice" is funny!

Last edited:
why would he move , its finnally going his way?

Bibile Spice Ive heard before but it truely is a great line.

I think my exact comment was that if Bush won it would be a good time to leave the United States. I'm not necessarily going to leave the United States.
Alec Baldwin

For people of such great moral stature like Alec Baldwin (that's a joke). He is entitled to open his mouth and insert his foot often as much as we are entitled to laugh at him. For a man that calls his daughter a pig, he deserves nothing but scorn and is in the end a pathetic example for young people and IMHO is a visual example of someone who has no respect for himself and others, so why then should we who are subject to his rantings respect him.

"A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over"
Benjamin Franklin

Yes in the polls I guess he is, but dems win polls,repubs win elections.

I guess that worked out really well for you in 1992 and 1996.

[/QUOTE] Bible Spice, eh? just more hate speech from the left.[/quote]

You condemn Bible space, which is a sarcastic name for Palin, as hate speech, but you haven't said a WORD about the shit that's been said about Obama. Holy double standard Bat-Man!

I love Alec Baldwin! He's such a great father!!!

"Once again, I have made an ass of myself trying to get to a phone," adding, "you have insulted me for the last time."

"I don't give a damn that you're 12-years-old or 11-years-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do."

"You've made me feel like s**t" and threatened to "straighten your ass out."

"This crap you pull on me with this goddamn phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother," screamed Baldwin, "and you do it to me constantly over and over again."

Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter - TMZ.com

Forum List

Back