Alan Henning Beheaded By The Islamic State (warning: Full Graphic Video)

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2004
52.5 N 1.5 W
Maybe you've seen it on another thread, but here you go: The latest beheading by the Looslimpdick state Alan Henning beheaded by the Islamic State WARNING FULL GRAPHIC VIDEO - Middle East - International - News - Catholic Online

Serves you right for being a charity worker helping muslims?

My opinion: Forget pumping out appeals for clemency on the media. This bunch of ***** thrive on the attention. Ignore them completely and leave them to fester in their medieval cesspit. Let their wealthy fellow mudslums in Saudi-Arabia, Iran and Jordan clean up the mess.

Just to show my left wing credentials: George Bush is an uneducated cretin for thinking Muslims in artificial states such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria could ever adopt a western concept like democracy. I still howl with derision at the sight of him sliding a piece of paper with 'let freedom reign' toward Condy Rice during a session at the UN (think it was there). What an idiot.

Side note: The USA isn't a "democracy." It's a Constitutional Republic bound by the rule of law ... not mobocracy (democracy in its true form). The fact of the matter is that the sub-par Muslim nations are more of a democracy than the USA is because it's run by mobs ... not laws.

Side note: The USA isn't a "democracy." It's a Constitutional Republic bound by the rule of law ... not mobocracy (democracy in its true form). The fact of the matter is that the sub-par Muslim nations are more of a democracy than the USA is because it's run by mobs ... not laws.

Which Kool-Aid do you prefer, the grape by Limbaugh, or the strawberry by Hannity?

Take a PoliSci class or two, otherwise continue to prove you're a poorly educated partisan hack.

Which Kool-Aid do you prefer, the grape by Limbaugh, or the strawberry by Hannity?

Take a PoliSci class or two, otherwise continue to prove you're a poorly educated partisan hack.

Don't watch or listen to either. Like it or not, the USA is a Constitutional Republic. Had you paid attention in history class (or political science) you would already know that

I refuse to watch those videos. My brother did, and regrets it.

Me too. They're posted specifically to effect emotions and generate hatred. If westerners continue to choose to wander into the danger zones of the world then they shouldn't be surprised with they meet danger head-on (no pun intended).

Me too. They're posted specifically to effect emotions and generate hatred. If westerners continue to choose to wander into the danger zones of the world then they shouldn't be surprised with they meet danger head-on (no pun intended).
After 40 years, I've still got Linda Blair's spinning green-puke spewing face burned into my psyche.

Don't watch or listen to either. Like it or not, the USA is a Constitutional Republic. Had you paid attention in history class (or political science) you would already know that

Describe a Contitutional Monarchy and how it comports to our system of government; then the USSR, the various People's Republics - didn't they all have a Constitution? Of course they did. We have one which is based on democracy and the people having the right to elect their representatives.

After 40 years, I've still got Linda Blair's spinning green-puke spewing face burned into my psyche.

That brings me back. I went to see the Exercist at a theater near Fisherman's Warf with the girl I lived with and three of her girlfriends and two of my buddies. We all went in my '72 Chevy van and parked across the street from the theater. The line was long and we waited to buy tickets (we were there for the 8:00 PM show, and got tickets for the Midnight show).

I ordered Pizza's and they actually delivered them to my van. We had already gotten a few six-packs and spent about four hours waiting by eating, drinking and laughing. When we finally got in to see the movie, we were full of Pizza and beer; when the green-puke appeared someone a row behind us actually puked.

It was a memorable evening.

Last edited:
I watch all the beheading videos. This one is just like the last one, they fade out before you see anything. Then they show his head on his back.

Some say these latest videos are staged and that the person is killed later.

They guy was real calm considering he was about to get killed.

Describe a Contitutional Monarchy and how it comports to our system of government; then the USSR, the various People's Republics - didn't they all have a Constitution? Of course they did. We have one which is based on democracy and the people having the right to elect their representatives.

Several States recently VOTED to define marriage as a union between a man and a woman. A democratic vote took place. However, several Federal judges stated that banning "gay marriage" was un-Constitutional. So do you still believe that America is a "democracy?"

I simply don't take pleasure in watching a murder take place. I hear that some of these beheadings may be staged or "photoshopped" (and I hope they were) but I won't be a willing audience if they weren't.

I don't know if those videos are staged. I think the execution takes place off camera. There were about six saws across the neck, but no blood. There would be a lot of blood if it was real so I am going to assume that the actual killing took place off camera.

I watch all the beheading videos. This one is just like the last one, they fade out before you see anything. Then they show his head on his back.

Some say these latest videos are staged and that the person is killed later.

They guy was real calm considering he was about to get killed.

Its obvious they are staged. The cry of pain is the bloke crying out because he believes he is being killed, but he is not. The gutless coward with the knife is too much of a coward to execute someone on camera.

Forum List

Back