Alan Dershowitz: I Don’t Seen Any Evidence of Collusion – Even if There Was That’s Not a Crime

Of course it's not. This is all just a fabricated kerfuffle. Comey said under oath that he wasn't asked to halt the investigation. Meh.

I'm sure copies of all of the investigative materials that are discovered are immediately sent to Alan Dershowitz. ROTFLMAO.

You nutters are a funny bunch.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Steve McGarrett. What I present is a rare moment when a Jewish Democrat with impeccable legal credentials speaks the truth using common sense facts.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-alan-dershowitz-dont-see-evidence-collusion-even-thats-not-crime-video/
^ spent years bitching that Hillary might lose classified data to the Russians, bends over backwards to defend Trump for surrendering classified data to the Russians on a whim for free

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Steve McGarrett. What I present is a rare moment when a Jewish Democrat with impeccable legal credentials speaks the truth using common sense facts.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-alan-dershowitz-dont-see-evidence-collusion-even-thats-not-crime-video/

lol. A simple straightforward question - that I guarantee you will not give me a simple straightforward answer to:

Does Dershowitz have access to all evidentiary materials collected by all the entitites investigating the Trump/Russia matter?

lol. A simple straightforward question - that I guarantee you will not give me a simple straightforward answer to:

Does Dershowitz have access to all evidentiary materials collected by all the entitites investigating the Trump/Russia matter?
And after 7 months they still have no evidence or they would have charged someone, the FBI would not have said there was no evidence and no attempt to shut them down and all the people telling you this is a witch hunt would have been shown evidence it is not.

Dooshawitch is an attention whore. He's been wrong on multiple occasions.

Alan Dershowitz settles over Jeffrey Epstein case - Business Insider

Israel defender Alan Dershowitz has long history of attacking sex abuse victims

• Banned

Did the Washington Post, New York Times and Reuters have access to all evidentiary materials collected by all sourced entities to conclude Trump is guilty of colluding with Russia?

Did the Washington Post, New York Times and Reuters have access to all evidentiary materials collected by all sourced entities to conclude Trump is guilty of colluding with Russia?

They have enough. Book 'em, Danno!

Dershowitz is a piece of shit who helped OJ walk.
Yes but OJ got rid of a white race traitor mudshark for good then turned around and got himself thrown back in prison doing all of the American public a favor.

Who are the reporters unnamed sources?

Why? All that matters is the information proves to be true. Thank goodness for leakers!

And after 7 months they still have no evidence or they would have charged someone, the FBI would not have said there was no evidence and no attempt to shut them down and all the people telling you this is a witch hunt would have been shown evidence it is not.

Well, wrong guy, but at least you proved my prediction that I wouldn't get a straightforward answer.

We're just calling them "Deep Throat II",

you know, how Nixon was brought down.

Why? All that matters is the information proves to be true. Thank goodness for leakers!
What the leakers are doing is unethical wouldn't you say?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/eric-bolling-blasts-nyt-wapo-ashamed-reporting-video/

Do you have evidence of all of the stuff you're SURE Hillary Clinton is guilty of? And yet you conclude that she really is guilty of everything you accuse her of, lack of evidence or witnesses notwithstanding.

What the leakers are doing is unethical wouldn't you say?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/eric-bolling-blasts-nyt-wapo-ashamed-reporting-video/

How else would we learn the truth? Trump is even talking about jailing reporters who report leaked news. Why?

Alan Derschowitz is correct, there is no evidence. Any attorney would tell you the same. If there was evidence, we would have seen it by now. Therefore, it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back