Alabama, Robert....VEX

Feb 9, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Hi Everyone,

Made it here. AL is very screwed up. Here is a photo, number 22 of the 30 I got so far of Hermansburg outside Huntsville. They would not let me take more until family was notified as there are two people under that pile of rubble they haven't got to yet they suspect. Resources are very thin, which surprised me and fire, police and rescue and military folks are working 24/7. Bad deal here in the southeast. I got my MacBook AIR so will try and get more photos and such when they allow such.

I posted this one on my FB account so I could have it online for ease of posting here.

424780_339933989375255_100000759716724_874774_1462920726_n.jpg

This is about what everything looks like in all directions. Had to 4 wheel it from about 25 miles out on parts of the interstate and borrow pit as well as cross country to get here. Debris is everywhere and deep and tangled. They are using tracked M-13s and other tracked vehicles to get around. Worked with a tracked Mil. M-88 recovery tank last night with VEX to tow debris apart to get to places they suspect people may be entombed.

I'll post more when I get to where I can load these and get ones they will let me load up to FB, then here.

Thank you everyone, thank you mods for allowing this update.

Robert

We got hit here last April, things are still screwed up, spent all last summer working recovery of some sort, lots of roofs.

Last edited:

Robert,

Wow! So cool this is.

You and Vex helping people on the other side of the Country.

Did you tow Vex to AL from NM? Cool and retro both.

Understand you were busy helping/working, but any chance that you got some pics of Vex in action out there?

Please share more pics.

Amazing this is.

Hat is tipped.

interesting how you post just like Robert... same phrases, even though he did not use them in the post you replied to.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................

busted, Robert.

Oh, and using a Jeep model as your socks handle? Pure stupidity if you didn't want to get caught.

Last edited:
Strange he would know WTF VEX is and that Robert lives in New Mexico. Hat is tipped to you 77CJ5. You have done amazing research on Robert before you started posting.

I am seeing a pattern here....

Hey 77cj5!

so whats so interesting about THIS thread???

LMAO.... let me guess robert 77cj5 stephens !

Conservative was the reason for your blitz 50 posts.......

Forum List

Back