Alabama court finds school violated Title IX

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Appeals Court reverses decision in rape bait case - CNN.com

I have been trying to follow this. But lost sight of it for a while. Alabama is soooo screwed up...

To think some of these people at this school are either still in their jobs or have been promoted.

The Heart of GOP Country! So what would Mister Trump call this girl? Slut, Pig, Whore.....oh.....WHATEVER!

Last edited:
Appeals Court reverses decision in rape bait case - CNN.com

I have been trying to follow this. But list sight of it for a while. Alabama is soooo screwed up...

To think some of these people at this school are either still in their jobs or have been promoted.

The Heart of GOP Country! So what would Mister Trump call this girl? Slut, Pig, Whore.....oh.....WHATEVER!

What I want to know is why the attacker wasn't charged for the act, and the teacher wasn't charged as an accessory before the fact.

How does Title IX apply here? This seems to be an open/shut criminal case.

I heard about it a couple months ago and just forgot about it until I saw this. If I were the parent of this child, EVERYONE involved would be paying through the nose. The girl was in a Special Ed class and relied on the judgment of these "teachers. Maybe this is what you call an "unfortunate accident" in Alabama, but outside the demented deep south, this is criminal. I think Title IX is just the beginning and is an understatement.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO PAY!

Title IX is more 1970's lefty bullshit.

So you think the teachers did nothing wrong?
Separate issue. Title IX is opportunism for neocon lefties.

You soulnd like you are the "pride" of the GOP.

Title IX END RAPE ON CAMPUS

But I think this goes beyond Title IX. It is nothing short of criminal. Funny how you get something like this outside of Alabama, GOPland, everyone can see how criminal this is....

But I think this goes beyond Title IX. It is nothing short of criminal. Funny how you get something like this outside of Alabama, GOPland, everyone can see how criminal this is....
I have no argument with the criminal element in the story. That is obvious. And punishment should be rendered.
But the Title IX aspect is pure counterproductive politics.

I have no argument with the criminal element in the story. That is obvious. And punishment should be rendered.
But the Title IX aspect is pure counterproductive politics.

I cannot disagree with that. But a Title IX link can be identified, but to me it does not go far enough.

Forum List

Back