Alabama Abortion Law Proponents Are Hypocrites!

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by JimofPennsylvan, May 14, 2019.

1. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,031
    Irrelevant... We’re discussing law. Ever been murdered? There you go...

2. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,491
    Government interference? Having laws to outlaw something as heinous as murder is the fundamental reason for government.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,789
    What's next, outlaw BC pills or shots, no female voting rights, ok to rape and for fathers to bed their daughters, they probably are going to make it ok to stone gays and lesbians, when does it end:

(the lines will be full of females, thank you Alabama.) Ala is short for Allah. Meet the new SA.
    In Nov 2020

These are the men who want to lord it over females, and whip them, put them in their place.

These 25 Republicans – all white men – just voted to ban abortion in Alabama

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  4. Sunsettommy

Sunsettommy Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,793
    I have problems with women Abortions being used so much, but I accept the use of it especially in the first TRIMESTER, after that time frame, the reasons to have one loses ground rapidly when most people by then should have already decided one way or the other in aborting or keeping the child.

I think it is pathetic for women to wait 6 to 9 months to finally get an abortion, which indicate to me that those women are so messed up to wait that long, and the emotional loss is much greater in the late abortion time frame. I avoided an early abortion decision because my then wife couldn't make up her mind, now she is 12 and the mothers favorite...., I then chose a Vasectomy route, to keep the number of Children to two.

I can't accept a total ban since that will only create a new class of criminals to waste money on for enforcement and jail use. I also do not agree with Democrats who wants no restrictions on Abortions at all, which are absurd, the extremes on both sides are completely irrational on this, which why it is an unending unresolved issue.

5. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,381
    If they have any sense.

But this is the Dirty South.

We shall see.

6. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,925
    Stupid and beaten down women will still vote Republican.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mike Dwight

Mike Dwight VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +173
    So wait, So, to the OP, in the State of Alabama. I totally disagree, except for States Rights! Haha! So what? People have to go to Mississippi just like their gambling? Really? And buying Sunday beers?

8. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,552
    Dear basquebromance

What's even sadder to me, I WARNED all my prochoice friends, the minute Obama and Democrats pushed that right to health care ACA mandate on the whole nation to penalize anyone who didn't comply,
    I TOLD them:
    Do you realize this opens the door for Right to Life to mandate their beliefs regardless of beliefs in free choice?

Democrats did this to themselves by not challenging the ACA mandates as unconstitutional.

Now you have this.

If you don't agree with a group of people voting to implement their political belief in Right to Life through govt, what business do you have enabling a group of people to vote in and enforce Right to Health Care through govt against people's equal beliefs in free choice?

(and similar with pushing LGBT beliefs in schools and public institutions
    which opens the door for Christian beliefs to be included equally without discrimination)

This is major political karma!
    When the shoe is on the other foot, then you protest!

9. bullwinkle

bullwinkle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,255
    Murder? Maybe when living children stop getting cut off from SNAP, or stop being poisoned into brain damage disability by corroded water and other pollutants thru governmental inaction, and living without health insurance, maybe then you can call it murder. But the slow painful quality-of-life decline thru indifference of the living kids by the pseudo-pious claimed owners of the patent on morality is no less murder than abortion. And who told you the abortion of a non-viable embryo is murder?

10. bullwinkle

bullwinkle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,255
    Emily, abortions aren't forced onto anyone. If they are against one's belief, then don't have one!