Alabama Abortion Law Proponents Are Hypocrites!

When you say "RAPISTS" you really mean Democrats...right?
chicago-race-rape-2009.bmp

A government that panders to the lowest common denominator is bad for everyone.
Pandering?

Allowing people to choose what they will or will not consume is PANDERING???

Do you understand the concept of liberty?

All of our laws impede liberty...laws are suppose to stop piece of shits from imposing themselves on good people. Stoners are lowlifes, most are on the taxpayer tit...we don't need anything or substance to manifest more lowlifes.

When you say "RAPISTS" you really mean Democrats...right?
No. Are you retarded? Holy crap, folks.

I thought blacks and wetbacks commit rape at a pace thats off the charts...no?
Don't blacks and wetbacks vote Mexicrat almost exclusively?
Do they? Well now your sister or mother or other women you care about have to have their babies if they get raped and live in 3rd world Alabama. Nice work :thup:

It is until a heartbeat is heard, which means 8 weeks.
The article claims that it covers every stage of a pregnancy
Yes, I screwed up. The bill talked about the heartbeat being heard at that time, for some reason. I did not read far enough. Blast me now. :04:

It does however mention -
If this act is challenged
25 and enjoined pending a final judicial decision, the existing
26 statutes and regulations that regulate or recognize abortion
27 shall remain in effect during that time.

which I imagine it will be, due to Roe vs Wade.

Pro choicers, make your very best argument for abortion here. "It is right to kill a developing human being in a mother's womb because ______________."

Go for it

So only wealthy women can travel and get abortions or go into a hosp for a D & C. Same thing as the past. Perhaps they can go to Israel and vacation while they are there, I only say that is because the state of Israel pays for abortions, isn't Christianity based on Judaism, after all you think you worship a Jew.

You are a very strange person.

Pro choicers, make your very best argument for abortion here. "It is right to kill a developing human being in a mother's womb because ______________."

Go for it
Let's totally solve this problem....pass a law requiring all males to get a vasectomy that will be reversed WHEN they are legally married and sign a contract with their spouse that they plan on procreating.

This bill is an abomination. The choices a woman makes about her body should be between her and her doctor and no one else. We cannot go back to the dark ages of reproductive rights.

Alabama legislators just passed a near-total ban on abortion
No one cares what she does to her body. Lame red herring to say the least. We’re worried about what she, in concert with a doctor; does to someone else’s body. Namely killing them. Roll Tide!
You ever have an abortion?

Forum List

Back