Al Sharpton may run for Democratic Party

wolvie20m

Oct 20, 2004
Seattle, Wa
This is a partial transcript from the Nov. 4, 2004, edition of "The O'Reilly Factor," that has been edited for clarity.

Catch "The O'Reilly Factor" weeknights at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET and listen to the "Radio Factor" weekdays on Westwood One.

BILL O'REILLY, HOST: In the "Impact" segment tonight, the Democrats actually lost votes from four years ago, in addition to losing seats in both the House and the Senate, as you know. So what happened? With us now former Democratic presidential candidate, Al Sharpton.

You know, I was thinking to myself today, who is the Democrat who is actually going to tell me the truth? Who is the guy who is going to really lay out what happened here? And you know, your name popped into my mind.

REV. AL SHARPTON (D), FORMER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Well, I'm going to tell you what I feel. And I'm glad that my name popped in your mind in that regard, that I try to tell the truth.

One, I don't know that anyone knows all that happened. But I think that as we sort this out, several things did happen. I think, one, the Democratic Party, as I said during the primaries, must define itself, must define its message, and then drive its voters out based on that message.

-Fox News - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137655,00.html

If anyone watched this last night you know it would be a disaster for Democrats, infact him just being in their party is a disaster in itself. He constanly was bad mouthing Republicans, then would turn it around and say Bush won cause they did more negitive ads about Kerry. He also would like to run against Hillary in 08'. Ok this is just plain funny to me. He reminds me of a Democratic Nader. Sort of sad if you ask me.

Forum List

Back