Al Qaeda video shows terror conference, fiery speech

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
You can see why the Christians are so persecuted in the Muslim world. With thinking like this group, the Christians living there are in for even more big trouble.

Al Qaeda video shows terror conference, fiery speech

This gathering in the desert is no Coachella — it looks more like a full-scale Allah-palooza.

A new video popping up on jihadi Web sites shows some of al Qaeda’s most dangerous terrorists smiling and glad-handing each other at a terrorist conclave in Yemen, CNN reported.

The video, which features al Qaeda crown prince *Nasir al-Wuhayshi addressing more than 100 fellow terrorists in the arid hinterlands, is being analyzed by US authorities.

It was unclear if the CIA was aware of the conference, which could have been an inviting target for an anti-terror drone strike, CNN said.

Al-Wuhayshi, the leader of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, at the meeting delivers a rousing speech to jihadists, clearly aiming his rage at the United States

Continue reading at:

Al Qaeda video shows terror conference, fiery speech | New York Post

And, I wonder if you were able to drag yourself out of your home if you would gleefully join them.
"Gleefully"?? ... :lol: :lol:

Yes, you would be gleefully swinging that trusty scimitar of yours around getting at those bad, bad Christians who are considered the Infidels by you devout Sunni Muslims. One would think that as a supposedly civilized man who was brought up in the U.S. where everyone has freedom of religion that he would be aghast at how Christians are treated in the Muslim world. However, you had nothing to contribute but one of your usual trollish words.

And, I wonder if you were able to drag yourself out of your home if you would gleefully join them.

Yes, you would be gleefully swinging that trusty scimitar of yours around getting at those bad, bad Christians who are considered the Infidels by you devout Sunni Muslims. One would think that as a supposedly civilized man who was brought up in the U.S. where everyone has freedom of religion that he would be aghast at how Christians are treated in the Muslim world. However, you had nothing to contribute but one of your usual trollish words.

You mean an Islamophobic website telling us what those bad Muslims said...like they have a good history of telling the truth.

You mean an Islamophobic website telling us what those bad Muslims said...like they have a good history of telling the truth.

Like you and your kind have a good history of telling the truth!!! My goodness, perhaps you should do some research about the Muslims breaking the cross instead of being so willing to be a dhimmi in training.

Meanwhile, those of us who don't want to close our eyes to it like this phony baloney truth seeker realize that things are going so bad for the Christians in the Middle East that even the Pope is worried about what is happening. Perhaps the phony baloney will like to tell us how wonderful the Christians have it in the Muslim world.

I seriously doubt the Al Qaeda leader giving the speech was wanting inspire "gleefullness" in his fighters. .. :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should have been there to have heard them. The leader might have gotten you inspired to.

Where are those damn drones when you need them?
They have been re-tasked from the ME to to fly over the U.S. to keep watch on American citizens. . :doubt:

And if Americans have nothing to worry about, whatever drones fly overhead shouldn't even bother them. I guess those up to no good worry about them.
I wonder what section of the US Constitution allows the government to fly drones in order to target American citizens?? .. :cool:

Like you and your kind have a good history of telling the truth!!! My goodness, perhaps you should do some research about the Muslims breaking the cross instead of being so willing to be a dhimmi in training.

Meanwhile, those of us who don't want to close our eyes to it like this phony baloney truth seeker realize that things are going so bad for the Christians in the Middle East that even the Pope is worried about what is happening. Perhaps the phony baloney will like to tell us how wonderful the Christians have it in the Muslim world.

You don't have anything I have lied about. and what is "your kind"?

Your kind means Dhimmis in Trianing. Apparently you close your eyes to what is going on in the Muslim world where innocent people are harassed and murdered for their religious beliefs and their houses of worship destroy. Innocent people are suffering, but you don't want to see it.

You can pull up all the videos you want to. The real truth is that Christians are suffering in the Muslim world because of their beliefs. Meanwhile, why don't you tell us about the separate Gospel Muslim have about Jesus. I think it is called the Gospel of Barnabas. There was even a Muslim poster, a woman living here but from a Southern state in India, who said that when Jesus comes back, he is going to get rid of all the slimy animals which are Christians and Jews and start preaching Islam. No doubt this is what many Muslims.believe, and that is why many Muslims have no problems with murdering Christians in the Muslim world. Too bad you are too bline to see what is happening.

You can pull up all the videos you want to. The real truth is that Christians are suffering in the Muslim world because of their beliefs. Meanwhile, why don't you tell us about the separate Gospel Muslim have about Jesus. I think it is called the Gospel of Barnabas. There was even a Muslim poster, a woman living here but from a Southern state in India, who said that when Jesus comes back, he is going to get rid of all the slimy animals which are Christians and Jews and start preaching Islam. No doubt this is what many Muslims.believe, and that is why many Muslims have no problems with murdering Christians in the Muslim world. Too bad you are too bline to see what is happening.
LOL........Silly-Sally sure loves to post some idiotic nonsense. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Your kind means Dhimmis in Trianing. Apparently you close your eyes to what is going on in the Muslim world where innocent people are harassed and murdered for their religious beliefs and their houses of worship destroy. Innocent people are suffering, but you don't want to see it.

What is going on in the Muslim world is going on in the Christian world and the Jewish world. Just different power structures.

What is going on in the Muslim world is going on in the Christian world and the Jewish world. Just different power structures.

So are you trying to tell us that Christians and Jews are murdering huge amounts of people because of their religious beliefs? Hmm, I haven't read about this. Perhaps you can educate us.

Forum List

Back