Al Qaeda now targeting american subway trains

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Al Qaeda is about to take on a new target — America’s trains — in an upcoming edition of its terror magazine, Inspire. Issue No. 17 is headlined, “Train Derail Operations,” and will spell out ways to create rail disasters in a transportation system that lacks the stiff security procedures of airline travel. It’s competing Sunni extremists group, the Islamic State,

Al Qaeda Now Targeting American Subway Trains
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but don't worry it's probably just a conspiracy theory or is it.......................... Sit back and wait for the destruction of America to unfold as we will soon enter the same bs as Germany and France. Might want to stop wearing those postage stamp skirts, and those thongs on the beach lmao.

Fake news. Trump is President now. Our trains are safer, more spacious, faster, more luxurious, and making more money than ever before.

How does the link know, if it is an upcoming, not current, edition of the magazine?
Al Qaeda is about to take on a new target — America’s trains — in an upcoming edition of its terror magazine, Inspire. Issue No. 17 is headlined, “Train Derail Operations,” and will spell out ways to create rail disasters in a transportation system that lacks the stiff security procedures of airline travel. It’s competing Sunni extremists group, the Islamic State,

Oh but don't worry it's probably just a conspiracy theory or is it.......................... Sit back and wait for the destruction of America to unfold as we will soon enter the same bs as Germany and France. Might want to stop wearing those postage stamp skirts, and those thongs on the beach lmao.

• Banned
How does the link know, if it is an upcoming, not current, edition of the magazine?

I have no idea what you are asking meaning " if it's upcoming" or Current.

but my guess is they've been planning it.

• Banned
Kind of like when I kept trying to get people to watch the video " OBSESSION" and of course nobody does and of course everybody stays in the dark, and suddenly surprised by " Taking over the west" ....... The Video has nothing to do with infowars it is a documentary.

There's been a plan to take over the West and the US is included.

Fake news. Trump is President now. Our trains are safer, more spacious, faster, more luxurious, and making more money than ever before.

You're awesome.
92b5b07b0511b84519ce3c63ed880a5f043d6735e4e8e8a0841ecd6e22599ac1.jpg

Pay attention and stay alert...keep your eyes open whether you are in a train on a plane or in a store. Report anything that seems out of place.

hmm I wonder if our moose guards would take their derailer whats-its off the tracks. Alaska has some epic train rides for tourists, we also still have a bunch of whistle stops (like legit the train just stops in the middle of nowhere, no stations or platforms or anything, and peeps get on and off.) I heard they were having financial difficulties as the cruise ships have been leaning more toward using tour buses since we expanded the tunnel to Whittier (everyone used to have to ride the train, now there's a roadway.) I imagine one attack might shut them down entirely and we'd lose a big piece of iconic Alaskan history :/

Forum List

Back