Al Medicaid.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Medicaid Income Limits for 2017

To qualify for Medicaid through SSI the income limit for an aged, blind or disabled individual cannot exceed $755 per month or $1,123 for a couple. In addition, resource limits apply. For an individual the resources cannot exceed $2,000 per month or $3,000 per month for a couple. Some examples of resources are: cash, money in checking and savings accounts, loans, promissory notes, stocks, bonds, time deposits (certificates of deposit, annuities, etc), mutual funds, mineral and timber rights, real estate, etc. Individuals must apply with the Social Security Administration for the SSI (Supplemental Security Income) Program.

http://www.medicaid.alabama.gov/doc...edicaid/3.2_Medicaid_Income_Limits_2-1-17.pdf

This is what Ryan and the GOP want. You had best hope you have a job with health insurance, because if you do not, live in an apt and do not have assets, because if you get ill or break a leg, your on your own.

You will be dirt poor before you get anything, and they will keep your dirt poor, and give you min, when I listen to the Republican BS I get sick to my stomach.

Medicaid Income Limits for 2017

To qualify for Medicaid through SSI the income limit for an aged, blind or disabled individual cannot exceed $755 per month or $1,123 for a couple. In addition, resource limits apply. For an individual the resources cannot exceed $2,000 per month or $3,000 per month for a couple. Some examples of resources are: cash, money in checking and savings accounts, loans, promissory notes, stocks, bonds, time deposits (certificates of deposit, annuities, etc), mutual funds, mineral and timber rights, real estate, etc. Individuals must apply with the Social Security Administration for the SSI (Supplemental Security Income) Program.

http://www.medicaid.alabama.gov/doc...edicaid/3.2_Medicaid_Income_Limits_2-1-17.pdf

This is what Ryan and the GOP want. You had best hope you have a job with health insurance, because if you do not, live in an apt and do not have assets, because if you get ill or break a leg, your on your own.

You will be dirt poor before you get anything, and they will keep your dirt poor, and give you min, when I listen to the Republican BS I get sick to my stomach.

Yep. Whenever we put government in charge of providing us with a service, and it inevitably becomes a political football - subject to the whim of whoever holds power.

Forum List

Back