Al Gore the leading climatologist...

A film obviously way over the heads of any moron who voted for Trump.

Most people are already aware.
5c51c788d94da7528d20369a820cbfd7--al-gore-joe-biden.jpg

You are showing your ignorance once again.
We all know he gives you a boner, but man made climate change is as real as al gores credibility... lol

Al Gore is a fraud, but he is no a climatologist or any other kind of scientist. He has zero training in science, analytics or anything else that would pertain to climate science.

The fact you choose to judge science by the words of an ex-politician actually tells us much more about you than about Gore.

You anti-science people are no different than the flat earthers or the people claiming the earth is only 6000 years old.
You regressive stains always use the term "anti-science". We are not anti-science, we are anti liars and frauds.

Climate change is ALL about the left's war on fossil fuels. So were their previous scams, global cooling, hole in the ozone, deformed frogs there's a whole string of various scams they have used to attack fossil fuels.

Is it the fuel they hate NO, what pisses the left off is that corporations make billions of dollars mining fossil fuels. This is why whenever we point out their energy hypocrisy they ignore it, its not really about global warming its about energy corporations.

Al Gore is a fraud, but he is no a climatologist or any other kind of scientist. He has zero training in science, analytics or anything else that would pertain to climate science.

The fact you choose to judge science by the words of an ex-politician actually tells us much more about you than about Gore.

You anti-science people are no different than the flat earthers or the people claiming the earth is only 6000 years old.
No one knows how old the earth is, because no was there to witness it. Dumbass
Only fools think they know, a bunch of guesses

Damn, you really are anti-science! I love it when ignorance is on display this early in the new year!

But it does make it easier to understand why you are such a Trump zealot.

Damn, you really are anti-science! I love it when ignorance is on display this early in the new year!

We are the anit-science.You will be assimilated.

Funny thing is l did not vote for trump, although he was Infinitely better than the alternative in the general election.
I wrote in a candidate... Elmer Fudd- he gets no respect.

Anyway, anyone that says the earth is millions/billions years old are really just guessing, same with people that think the earth is 5000 years old or whatever.

So called science changes it’s mind all the time...

Many of the most fanatical Global Warming zealots are now backing off their 'Global Warming' fear mongering. It was all just a Big Government swindle. It was being used as a tool for World Government to seize absolute control of Citizens' lives. Thankfully, many have resisted and still are. It's time to to turn the page on the Great Global Warming Swindle. I'm movin on...

H'wood will probably get their money back by selling the propaganda to schools. While lefties claim that Americans who question the theory of global warming are "science deniers" they ignore the fact that the hypocrite failed politician who started the whole movement has no background in science.

Funny thing is l did not vote for trump, although he was Infinitely better than the alternative in the general election.

Anyway, anyone that says the earth is millions/billions years old are really just guessing, same with people that think the earth is 5000 years old or whatever.

you may not have voted for him, but you are just as much a zealot for him as any of the other right wing wackos.

So, do you view medical science the same was you view all other sciences? Instead of going to a trained medical professional do you just ask your next door neighbor since it is all just a guess and every guess is as good as the other.

Fucking misoneist

you may not have voted for him, but you are just as much a zealot for him as any of the other right wing wackos.

So, do you view medical science the same was you view all other sciences? Instead of going to a trained medical professional do you just ask your next door neighbor since it is all just a guess and every guess is as good as the other.

Fucking misoneist
You’re are too gullible

Fucking misoneist
You’re are too gullible

And you are too stupid.

When I am sick I go to a person trained in medical science, not my mechanic. I suppose you are too stupid to know the difference.

I am not a flat earther who is afraid of science like you.

Science is not your enemy.

I hate to tell you this, but you are just demonstrating your ignorance. The Earth is 4.5 billion years old. That has been proven fairly conclusively. Just check out those layers of rock in the grand canyon. How many years do you think it took for them to be deposited, 6000?

I hate to tell you this, but you are just demonstrating your ignorance. The Earth is 4.5 billion years old. That has been proven fairly conclusively. Just check out those layers of rock in the grand canyon. How many years do you think it took for them to be deposited, 6000?
I’m saying no one knows the Exact age of the earth… People that say they do are just guessing

Fucking misoneist
You’re are too gullible

And you are too stupid.

When I am sick I go to a person trained in medical science, not my mechanic. I suppose you are too stupid to know the difference.

You probably believe in the Big Bang theory, That’s like thinking the tornado can go to a junkyard and make a 747

I’m saying no one knows the Exact age of the earth… People that say they do or just guessing

We know the age to within 0.1 billion years, plus or minus.

They aren't just guessing. The age has been determined and corroborated by a number of different methods.

Fucking misoneist
You’re are too gullible

And you are too stupid.

You probably believe in the Big Bang theory, That’s like thinking the tornado can go to a junkyard and make a 747

That argument is normally used to attack evolution, not the big bang theory.

You're just embarassing yourself and anyone who is skeptical of the global warming con.

I’m saying no one knows the Exact age of the earth… People that say they do or just guessing

They aren't just guessing. The age has been determined and corroborated by a number of different methods.
Agreed to disagree I guess, just give the scientist time they will change their mind on something… That means everything

al-gore-my-junk-science.jpg

Fact is, the world really would be in imminent, existential danger from global warming if everyone consumed as much fossil fuel energy as Gore does.

The failed U.S. presidential candidate completely jumped the shark in 2013 when he sold his struggling liberal cable network, Current TV, to Al Jazeera for $500 million, with a reported payday of up to $100 million for himself. Al Jazeera is owned by the oil and gas emirate of Qatar.

Gore’s hypocrisy in selling Current TV to Mideast oil and gas interests, given his crusade against fossil fuels, can only be described as breathtaking.

Ontario residents should think of Gore every time they pay their electricity bills, which doubled over the past decade to become the highest in Canada, taking the shine off Premier Kathleen Wynne’s promise to cut them by “25%” starting this summer.

Al Gore’s hypocrisy ‘breathtaking’

Agreed to disagree I guess, just give the scientist time they will change their mind on something… That means everything

Name one scientist who contests the age of the earth.

Forum List

Back