Airwolf star Jan-Michael Vincent dies aged 74 after suffering cardiac arrest

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Jan-Michael Vincent, 1980s TV heartthrob and star of Airwolf, has died.

The actor passed away last month, on February 10, after suffering a cardiac arrest at a North Carolina hospital. He was 74.

No autopsy was performed and the star was later cremated, according to a death certificate obtained by TMZ.

The Denver born star had many screen credits to his name, with his career spanning back to the late 1960s.

His last role was in the 2002 independent drama White Boy.

But it was his role as helicopter pilot Stringfellow Hawke in Airwolf - after an acclaimed performance in the 1983 television miniseries The Winds of War - that made him a star.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I didn't think he was that good
he was not very good in The Mechanic with Bronson

He was a hottie back then. Think I had a poster of him hanging on my closet door. Lol
May he rip.

Wow, why did it take so long for his departure to be acknowledged in the news? Its been almost a month now since his going.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Airwolf was so cheezy. I bought the series box set a couple years ago when they were basically giving it away in the clearance bin and still haven't made it all the way through it.

First movie I saw him in was Damnation Alley when I was a kid. But I also remember watching Airwolf with my mom. It had a really good two hour premier movie debut.

First movie I saw him in was Damnation Alley when I was a kid. But I also remember watching Airwolf with my mom. It had a really good two hour premier movie debut.

Hah. Same here.

Mom loved airwolf, ateam, riptide, magnum pi and so on.

I first saw him in damnation alley on late night tv as a kid and loved it. Then not long after I saw him in that American Indian themed horror movie shadow of the hawk and then The Mechanic

Jan-Michael Vincent, 1980s TV heartthrob and star of Airwolf, has died.

The actor passed away last month, on February 10, after suffering a cardiac arrest at a North Carolina hospital. He was 74.

No autopsy was performed and the star was later cremated, according to a death certificate obtained by TMZ.

The Denver born star had many screen credits to his name, with his career spanning back to the late 1960s.

His last role was in the 2002 independent drama White Boy.

But it was his role as helicopter pilot Stringfellow Hawke in Airwolf - after an acclaimed performance in the 1983 television miniseries The Winds of War - that made him a star.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

He was handsome when he was young.

Hah. Same here.

Mom loved airwolf, ateam, riptide, magnum pi and so on.

I first saw him in damnation alley on late night tv as a kid and loved it. Then not long after I saw him in that American Indian themed horror movie shadow of the hawk and then The Mechanic
I still watch Riptide,Magnum PI ( the original) and Airwolf. Like all of those.

The killer roaches in Damnation Alley gave me nightmares…shudder.

I still watch Riptide,Magnum PI ( the original) and Airwolf. Like all of those.

The killer roaches in Damnation Alley gave me nightmares…shudder.

If you havent see shadow of the hawk it's from the same time period and feel as damnation alley. It's a good movie. It's on blu ray as part of a double feature. Gargoyles is another and the car is another good one from that era. Oh yeah and the ultimate warrior with yuel Brenner.

Forum List

Back