Kadena AFB

Attachments

• $377738961_eb9sF-M.jpg
    $377738961_eb9sF-M.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 110
  • $379209823_VztXN-M.jpg
    $379209823_VztXN-M.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 106
Nice pics, Dillo. I was once in Nagoya for a visit.

Ty---I robbed em out of web site about my old high school there. Coming up on my 40 year reunion---ya ya I'm old.

You should go. Maybe hook up with a high school sweetheart. :eusa_angel:

Don't say "old" say "distinguished."

Odd you should say that--just got in contact with the girlfriend I was going out with when my family left. Had no contact with her in 40 years. Yes--a mindblower for sure.

Ty---I robbed em out of web site about my old high school there. Coming up on my 40 year reunion---ya ya I'm old.

Odd you should say that--just got in contact with the girlfriend I was going out with when my family left. Had no contact with her in 40 years. Yes--a mindblower for sure.

That does sound like a mindblower. I was invited to a 20th high school reunion, and after seeing the people running the affair and attending, I declined. Turned out those were the same people I was trying to avoid in high school. Anyway, I was more into the teachers than the students.

That does sound like a mindblower. I was invited to a 20th high school reunion, and after seeing the people running the affair and attending, I declined. Turned out those were the same people I was trying to avoid in high school. Anyway, I was more into the teachers than the students.

I hear ya---In high school I was too busy skipping classes to go surfing or diving anyway :lol:
I'm passing on the get together.

Forum List

Back