Airport chaos erupts as new Hunter Biden paintings arrive.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
In a scene reminiscent of a Christmas shopping rush in the US, people climbed all over an Airforce cargo plane containing Hunter Biden's newest straw blowing creations. All wanted to be the first to possess the incredible new art. Pandemonium ensued as people fought to be the first to get the priceless paintings.

Save your retirement.

Just go to a local PTA meeting, and have one of the younguns in kindergarten do a painting for you.

Just as pretty as his work.

Actually, I just took a look at some of his pieces for the first time and, as someone who has owned a small gallery and sold art, I find that there is merit in his work. I hate to admit it because he is, in every sense, a reprehensible demon. I personally would never buy his art because I despise him and want only to see him in hell where he belongs, but if he was anybody else and I had the money, I might be tempted.

Now excuse me while I go and gargle some bleach to get that horrible taste out of my mouth.

I just put my down payment on one of his better works, it's called "Tripping" and the straw blower had special cylindrical grooves and knurling, which was later accidentally destroyed, making this work an extremely limited edition. Since I'm sure its value will appreciate before I retire, I do not mind spending six figures on this amazing work of art.

I just put my down payment on one of his better works, it's called "Tripping" and the straw blower had special cylindrical grooves and knurling, which was later accidentally destroyed, making this work an extremely limited edition. Since I'm sure its value will appreciate before I retire, I do not mind spending six figures on this amazing work of art.
You're not fooling anyone... obviously, to you, the painting represents a dog licking its boner and you just don't want to admit it.... which is understandable.

I hope you lose your entire life savings ($1400?) on it.

Actually, I just took a look at some of his pieces for the first time and, as someone who has owned a small gallery and sold art, I find that there is merit in his work. I hate to admit it because he is, in every sense, a reprehensible demon. I personally would never buy his art because I despise him and want only to see him in hell where he belongs, but if he was anybody else and I had the money, I might be tempted.

Now excuse me while I go and gargle some bleach to get that horrible taste out of my mouth.
We all encourage you to gargle - AND swallow! ;)

You're not fooling anyone... obviously, to you, the painting represents a dog licking its boner and you just don't want to admit it.... which is understandable.

I hope you lose your entire life savings ($1400?) on it.
Hmm .. I see Matty Gaetz trafficking high school girls.
Well, that’s art! :D

Forum List

Back