Airline looks to fullfill the "Mile High" Club for patrons

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
It is the Mile High Club, and now an area business is trying to cash-in on sex in the skies. The service is so controversial one nearby airport has already declined to have it.

San Antonio Air Tours is promoting sex on airplanes.

“When you say the Mile High Club, you don't have to explain it to anyone,” Phillip Carroll with San Antonio Air Tours said. On the plane for the tour, there is a mattress behind the pilot’s seat and a curtain separating you from the pilot.

“They can get a nice romantic flight, and they can do whatever they like in a private cabin,” Carroll said.

But not everyone likes the idea.

“It's not at all what we would have in mind and not what we want,” Castroville City Manager Jack Yates said. Officials at Castroville's municipal airport said they do not want Mile High Club activities originating from their strip.

“We're a family-oriented airport,” Yates said.

“We don't want to do business anywhere the business isn't wanted,” Carroll said.

Carroll said some flights originate out of San Antonio's Stinson Airfield, a city-owned airport.

“We do have some latitude at the airport itself, but once the plane takes off it's really an FAA issue,” city spokesman David Hebert said.

Pending guidance from government officials, the city has not yet expressed an opinion about Carroll's business, but a Stinson airport manager has removed brochures from a lobby area.

The FAA is expected to make a decision on this subject within the next few weeks.

The cost of a Mile High Club flight is $250 a couple.

http://woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=E861C599-C3BD-4465-A3DF-A9AD672D6908

Do I hear a faint THUMP from Jack Yates all the way over here? :teeth:
I bet he has cable tv, where you can watch people being KILLED every night...but people having private sex...MY GAWD!

I guess it'd bring a new meaning to the term "in-air turbulence"... :D

Forum List

Back