NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
:teeth:

Chihuahua that terrorized mail carriers freed
4-pound canine shut down mail delivery to entire street
The Associated Press
Updated: 5:28 p.m. ET April 8, 2005

HOBART, Ind. - The owner of a Chihuahua that terrorized mail carriers in Hobart, Ind., has pleaded guilty to letting her pet run free.
Vicki Seber will pay $172 in court costs, but avoided fines because she agreed to send the four-and-a-half-pound dog, named Bobo, to her mother’s home in a nearby town.
Seber told the judge Bobo is “very small and very sneaky.” She says he slipped out the front door of her home or under a fence around the backyard to nip at the mail carrier.
The city attorney got snickers in court as he explained to the judge that Bobo was creating a nuisance by nipping at the ankles of mail carriers.
The dog was such a problem that mail carriers stopped mail delivery to the entire street.
© 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
© 2005 MSNBC.com
URL: <http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7433447/>

Chihuahua's are right up there with pit bulls... Why oh why must people keep these killers as pets...?

William Joyce said:
Maybe the mailman smelled like a chalupa.

C'mon WJ, just admit this is just another case of a Mex'can (the Chihuaha) terrorizing a neighborhood! :banana2:

freeandfun1 said:
C'mon WJ, just admit this is just another case of a Mex'can (the Chihuaha) terrorizing a neighborhood! :banana2:

Now don't get him started, we'll be deporting all the Chihuahas before ya know it.

NATO AIR said:
Now don't get him started, we'll be deporting all the Chihuahas before ya know it.

Damn chihuahuas SHOULD be deported. They're taking the jobs of honest American Dogs!

And I'll bet not one of the yippy little bastards has a green card!

Merlin1047 said:
Damn chihuahuas SHOULD be deported. They're taking the jobs of honest American Dogs!

American dogs are lazy. "Feed me." "Water me." "Play with me." Always licking the mailmans hand...Licking the face of every stranger that gets close enough, in hopes of getting a treat...

Merlin1047 said:

Somehow Harry Reid will get wind of this and blame it on Bush somehow. After all, those hard-working, honest American dogs probably are all in the dog unions and these damn Chihuahuas are illegials.....

freeandfun1 said:

We will not be deporting any Taco Bell mascots. My special order. My other special order is, bring back the Gordita. I loved those things.

Forum List

Back