Airline: Diplomacy Media

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a geo-politics/terror parable inspired by the films Air Force One and Argo.

Signing off,

====

"This is pilot-command to Air-Control Center, United Airlines. We're en route to Jerusalem from JFK on this New Year's Day, and the weather is crisp and the sun is bright. We expect not too much wind turbulence, and aside from global warming concerns, everyone feels...cool."

airline2.png

"This is an emergency transmission to Air-Control Center. We have been hijacked by ISIS terrorists! United Airlines Flight JLA-245 (JFK to Jerusalem) January 1, 2018. The terrorists have seized control of the plane and have demanded we contact Air-Control Center to inform them that this commercial passenger-plane is set to crash into a Jewish temple in Jerusalem (possibly the Wailing Wall!). The terrorists demand we offer a special Al Jazeera broadcast-presentation (set up from their ISIS end from Iran) on CNN, and they want it up and running in 1 hour!"

airline3.jpg

"After much deliberation, U.S. President Donald Trump has arrived at a profitable agreement-scenario with the ISIS terrorists who have hijacked United Airlines Flight JLA-245 (JFK to Jerusalem) on New Year's Day! The agreement is between the United States, Iran, Syria, and Saudi Arabia regarding commercial trade-routes and commercial airline flight-paths across the Middle East. The agreement concerns the reorienting of media-based Jewish-Muslim talks strictly on Al Jazeera TV and covered by CNN (and CNN.com). The terrorists have released the hostages (passengers) and are being taken to a political asylum incarceration center in Cairo, Egypt. Trump will meet with delegates of ISIS at the United Nations Security Council (emergency meeting)."

airline1.jpg

"Negotiations between Sunnis and Shiites have been facilitated by the Trump Administration, and new trade-treaties are being forged between the United States, China, and the Middle East, and it's not just about petroleum! I'm Christiane Ananpour, journalist for CNN, and I'm happy to report that the American operative 'Snake-Eyes' (member of the hand-selected American unit of democracy-commandos known as 'G.I. Joes') has been assigned to oversee all security protocols at a special Security Council meeting at the UN headquarters. The meeting will be between Iran, Syria, Egypt, and the United States. Snake-Eyes has promised all necessary media coverage and entry-exit security steps will be taken (which is why I'll be attending the meeting!)."

snake.jpg

"American actor/celebrity Ben Affleck is working on a new film about Sunni-Shiite relations and treaties being overseen by the Trump Administration in this new millennium. The film is directed by Affleck and features Affleck as a top-level CIA operative named Thomas Hardy who works with the U.S. government to ensure that media and leaders are coordinated so all relevant information is released to the public. The film is called Diplomacy, and it co-stars Daniel Day-Lewis (as a Shiite radical), and it's due out Summer 2018. President Trump stated that the film certainly signifies an American confidence regarding modern commercial ties between the Middle East and the USA. Trump also gave special thanks to G.I. Joe operative Snake-Eyes!"

====

:dance:

Forum List

Back