Air France cancels Moscow flight as Moscow snubs Belarus bypass! great move from France, Moscow MUST pay for EU jet hijacking

"
Air France canceled a Paris-Moscow flight on Wednesday after Russia failed to approve a new route bypassing Belarus, the airline said.

The French carrier, part of Air France-KLM, scrapped flight AF1154 “for operational reasons linked to the bypassing of Belarusian airspace, requiring a new authorization from the Russian authorities to enter their territory,” a spokesman said."

great move from France, Moscow MUST pay for EU jet hijacking

related:

Correct me if I'm wrong but it was Ukraine which hijacked the plane.
Maybe your just having another swipe at the communists. very poor indeed.

Are you taking the ... ?

My apologies. It was a separate country again. Belarus. How can Russia be blamed for that. Can you disclose how they were involved in the hijacking?

The hijacking of a passenger plane shows the extremes to which Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko is willing to go in his efforts to persecute his opponents abroad. Members of the opposition fear further shocking acts of repression.

Two young people in their enemies' clutches. In two videos, each 30 seconds long, they introduce themselves and their offenses. Roman Protasevich, 26 years old, looks directly into the camera, speaking loudly and clearly. "I continue cooperating with investigators and am confessing to having organized mass unrest in the city of Minsk,” he says. His girlfriend, Sofia Sapega, 23, allows her gaze to wander around the room. She barely moves her lips. "I am also the editor of the Telegram channel Black Book of Belarus that published personal information about employees of the Interior Ministry,” she says.

These two young people are the spoils dictator Alexander Lukashenko can show following the forced rerouting of Ryanair Flight 4978 from Athens to Vilnius last Sunday. Lukashenko was willing to risk a worldwide outcry to get his hands on Protasevich and Sapega. Greece’s foreign minister called the incident an "act of state air piracy.” Poland’s prime minister decried what he called an "unprecedented act of state terrorism.” U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, for his part, called for an independent international investigation.
ANZEIGE

By targeting air traffic flying between the capitals of two European Union member states, Lukashenko has isolated his country even further than it already was. European airlines are no longer landing in Minsk and are avoiding the airspace over Belarus. The national airline Belavia, furthermore, is no longer allowed to fly to many destinations in Europe. Neighboring Ukraine has stopped all air traffic with Belarus.

Brussels is now considering implementing sanctions against entire sectors of the Belarusian economy – measures that would affect the export of petroleum products and potash fertilizer as well as the financial system. Such restrictions would hit Lukashenko’s regime much harder than any air-space restrictions.

"
Air France canceled a Paris-Moscow flight on Wednesday after Russia failed to approve a new route bypassing Belarus, the airline said.

The French carrier, part of Air France-KLM, scrapped flight AF1154 “for operational reasons linked to the bypassing of Belarusian airspace, requiring a new authorization from the Russian authorities to enter their territory,” a spokesman said."

great move from France, Moscow MUST pay for EU jet hijacking

related:

Correct me if I'm wrong but it was Ukraine which hijacked the plane.
Maybe your just having another swipe at the communists. very poor indeed.

Are you taking the ... ?

My apologies. It was a separate country again. Belarus. How can Russia be blamed for that. Can you disclose how they were involved in the hijacking?

Moscow wants to isolate Belarusian dictator in order to annex - occupy Belarus , Moscow is a predatory mongol empire (ulus)

Tsarev ulus: Russia in the Golden Horde - JSTOR

https://www.jstor.org › stable

by CJ Halperin · 1982 · Cited by 14 — CHARLES J. HALPERIN. TSAREV ... khan was granted an ulus, the first devolution of the term; thus the Golden Horde ... unlikely to have imagined but which reflects the Muscovite book ... Vsevolozhskii told the tsar' that Vasilii II was his kholop.

The hijacking of a passenger plane shows the extremes to which Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko is willing to go in his efforts to persecute his opponents abroad. Members of the opposition fear further shocking acts of repression.

Two young people in their enemies' clutches. In two videos, each 30 seconds long, they introduce themselves and their offenses. Roman Protasevich, 26 years old, looks directly into the camera, speaking loudly and clearly. "I continue cooperating with investigators and am confessing to having organized mass unrest in the city of Minsk,” he says. His girlfriend, Sofia Sapega, 23, allows her gaze to wander around the room. She barely moves her lips. "I am also the editor of the Telegram channel Black Book of Belarus that published personal information about employees of the Interior Ministry,” she says.

These two young people are the spoils dictator Alexander Lukashenko can show following the forced rerouting of Ryanair Flight 4978 from Athens to Vilnius last Sunday. Lukashenko was willing to risk a worldwide outcry to get his hands on Protasevich and Sapega. Greece’s foreign minister called the incident an "act of state air piracy.” Poland’s prime minister decried what he called an "unprecedented act of state terrorism.” U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, for his part, called for an independent international investigation.
ANZEIGE

By targeting air traffic flying between the capitals of two European Union member states, Lukashenko has isolated his country even further than it already was. European airlines are no longer landing in Minsk and are avoiding the airspace over Belarus. The national airline Belavia, furthermore, is no longer allowed to fly to many destinations in Europe. Neighboring Ukraine has stopped all air traffic with Belarus.

Brussels is now considering implementing sanctions against entire sectors of the Belarusian economy – measures that would affect the export of petroleum products and potash fertilizer as well as the financial system. Such restrictions would hit Lukashenko’s regime much harder than any air-space restrictions.

There's always some innuendo about those evil Russians. The countries are dictatorships so it's expected. That's what they do. Lets not get wound up about it because no one is going to war over it. I disagree with it but does anybody really care.
There's far more pressing issues here than a few communist dictators fight g with each other.

There's enough evidence to prove Russia is responsible. Why are you taking their side
I am not taking their side especially after all that bullshit they were spreading in the aftermath of the downing.

But I have yet to hear an answer on a very important question - where was the radar system which caught the target and led the missile? Do you have an answer on this question?
Don't see why that's important when there are recorded messages of the guilty parties.
May be, because those "messages" we're edited and recorded by unknown person? There are rules about recording phone talks, and there are reasons for such rules.

Yes, it's not sufficient to say "they are Russians, therefore they are guilty". A court usually needs more material proves, and a good investigation have to clear all circumstances of a case.

There's enough evidence to prove Russia is responsible. Why are you taking their side
I am not taking their side especially after all that bullshit they were spreading in the aftermath of the downing.

But I have yet to hear an answer on a very important question - where was the radar system which caught the target and led the missile? Do you have an answer on this question?
Don't see why that's important when there are recorded messages of the guilty parties.
I want to remind you that one (at least) of these messages was changed by SBU and proved to not have any relation with the plane.

It is ridiculous that you dont care about a very important question.

May be, because those "messages" we're edited and recorded by unknown person? There are rules about recording phone talks, and there are reasons for such rules.

Yes, it's not sufficient to say "they are Russians, therefore they are guilty". A court usually needs more material proves, and a good investigation have to clear all circumstances of a case.
They weren't phone calls, they were radio communications. I'm not saying they're guilty, because they're Russians, I'm saying they're guilty, because they're guilty. The fact that Russia refused to take part in the official investigation is very suspicious.

I want to remind you that one (at least) of these messages was changed by SBU and proved to not have any relation with the plane.

Do you have proof of that?
I do care. Why are you taking the Russians side?

What proof do you want? You can google information about that. It was Bezler's conversation.

I want a fair trial which will give answers on important questions and show on guilty ones whoever they are. If you call that 'taking the Russian side' them there is something wrong with you.

They weren't phone calls, they were radio communications.
Anyway, it was edited, and there is no any testimony about when, where and how it was recorded and edited. Real investigation needs raw materials and human testimony.

I'm not saying they're guilty, because they're Russians, I'm saying they're guilty, because they're guilty.
Do you have a real evidence of their guilt?

The fact that Russia refused to take part in the official investigation is very suspicious.
First - it wasn't a real investigation, it was a politically motivated show. A real investigation would start with analysis of ATO commander's map with his solution on organisation of anti-air defense and position of all Ukrainian Bucks and jets, interrogation of the air control personnel, and stocktaking of anti-air missiles. That would allow to exclude a version of the ZSU guilty. But the "investigators" wern't interested in the diligent work.

What proof do you want? You can google information about that. It was Bezler's conversation.

I want a fair trial which will give answers on important questions and show on guilty ones whoever they are. If you call that 'taking the Russian side' them there is something wrong with you.
What's the source of it?

There's enough proof that Russia is guilty, you can Google that.

They weren't phone calls, they were radio communications.
Anyway, it was edited, and there is no any testimony about when, where and how it was recorded and edited. Real investigation needs raw materials and human testimony.

I'm not saying they're guilty, because they're Russians, I'm saying they're guilty, because they're guilty.
Do you have a real evidence of their guilt?

The fact that Russia refused to take part in the official investigation is very suspicious.
First - it wasn't a real investigation, it was a politically motivated show. A real investigation would start with analysis of ATO commander's map with his solution on organisation of anti-air defense and position of all Ukrainian Bucks and jets, interrogation of the air control personnel, and stocktaking of anti-air missiles. That would allow to exclude a version of the ZSU guilty. But the "investigators" wern't interested in the diligent work.

Russia is continually trying to hinder the case, why would it do that if it wasn't guilty? If it has proof it wasn't involved why won't it present that proof?

What's the source of it?

No one is guilty unless it is proved otherwise. In court.

What's the source of it?

Google what? The fake youtube videos and edited sound records?

I believe in the adversarial nature of a trial (and investigation). A word against word, an argument against argument, a document against document, an evidence against evidence. We need full picture of the accident, and for this we need full, scrupulously collected information. You can't just ignore information about missile numbers, or about radar activity, or about combat missions of aviation. A good, impartial investigator shouldn't just ignore an evidence (whatever it is). He must at least question people.
It wasn't done. May be it is result of European stupidy and incompetence. May be, the investigation is biased.

1623756541455.png

Moscow occupation and following it genocide is the worst option for Belarusian nation
It is a logical result of Lukashenko's rule, the man you openly praised some time ago.
L. is an animal who wants deliver Belarusian throne to his youngest son , today only Moscow supports this madness
He was always a beast. Moscow doesn't care want Lukashenko wants; it wants a convenient politician who will support its policy, no matter what name this politician will have.

Moscow occupation and following it genocide is the worst option for Belarusian nation
It is a logical result of Lukashenko's rule, the man you openly praised some time ago.
L. is an animal who wants deliver Belarusian throne to his youngest son , today only Moscow supports this madness
He was always a beast. Moscow doesn't care want Lukashenko wants; it wants a convenient politician who will support its policy, no matter what name this politician will have.
Actually, Moscow supports people of Belorussia, whoever they want to elect.

Forum List

Back