Air force confirms work on terrifying new weapon

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Air Force confirms work on terrifying new weapon | Daily Mail Online

From Ocean's Eleven to Star Trek, weapons that wipe out enemy electronics are a staple of science fiction films.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to think there are dumb asses who think we can't manipulate the weather.
And we can be sure this weapon isn't as new as they say it is. We've had this forever and we have even worse but the sheep seem to think nothing exist except what MSN tells them exist.
Other wise it's all just a conspiracy just like weather manipulation.

I've known about EMP and it's effects since I was on my first ship in 1983. I was a member of the CBR (Chemical Biological and Radiation) teams.

You're just now finding out that EMP can take out electronics? The military has known about that since the first atomic blast, and they have been able to make small devices about the size of an oil barrel that are capable of generating an EMP blast for several hundred yards. Those have been around for a few years now, saw a documentary about it on one of the learning channels (History, Science, Discovery, Nat Geo, Military channels).

And.................your other thread where you claimed Harvey was caused by weather manipulation by the US military is pretty far fetched. Why would our own country destroy the 4th largest city which also happens to hold a whole bunch of our energy resources?

• Banned
I've known about EMP and it's effects since I was on my first ship in 1983. I was a member of the CBR (Chemical Biological and Radiation) teams.

You're just now finding out that EMP can take out electronics? The military has known about that since the first atomic blast, and they have been able to make small devices about the size of an oil barrel that are capable of generating an EMP blast for several hundred yards. Those have been around for a few years now, saw a documentary about it on one of the learning channels (History, Science, Discovery, Nat Geo, Military channels).

And.................your other thread where you claimed Harvey was caused by weather manipulation by the US military is pretty far fetched. Why would our own country destroy the 4th largest city which also happens to hold a whole bunch of our energy resources?

OMFG , I 've known about his bs before you were born SON SO NO I AM NOT JUST FINDING THIS OUT.......................lol

• Banned

Why don't you go find someone else to irritate you are on my last FKN NEVER stooge.

• Banned
Since I've listened to infowars ass I've known about more shit that you can eve dream up in your head.

Including NANO TECHNOLOGY which is probably making you such a dumbass and that's why you don't even know it bahahhah.

Agreed, not to mention that an EMP weapon was a major plot device of 2001's Ocean's Eleven. Ocean's Eleven (2001) - IMDb

Since I've listened to infowars ass I've known about more shit that you can eve dream up in your head.

Including NANO TECHNOLOGY which is probably making you such a dumbass and that's why you don't even know it bahahhah.

Actually, I do know what nanotechnology is. Scientists have been making machines that the parts of it are actually atoms for a few years now. Matter of fact, there are several places where it is starting to help out a great deal, and one of those fields is in medicine.

Wow................I did not know that InfoWars had an ass that you could listen to so that you know more shit. Getting your information straight from the source eh? No wonder you're so full of crap.

Actually, I do know what nanotechnology is. Scientists have been making machines that the parts of it are actually atoms for a few years now. Matter of fact, there are several places where it is starting to help out a great deal, and one of those fields is in medicine.

Wow................I did not know that InfoWars had an ass that you could listen to so that you know more shit. Getting your information straight from the source eh? No wonder you're so full of crap.
Don't forget that the government has been planting microchips in our asses for years. ;)

• Banned

Don't forget that the government has been planting microchips in our asses for years. ;)

Hey dumbass they have been planting chips dumbass they love dumbasses because it allows them to do unethical bs cause you rfkrs don't pay attention. A.H.

Mind Whore has that covered. I think she's got a full line of magic underwear made out of tinfoil to protect both her ass and her head.

Hey dumbass they have been planting chips dumbass they love dumbasses because it allows them to do unethical bs cause you rfkrs don't pay attention. A.H.
Bu...bu...but I loooove my microchip! It helps me find my car in a large parking lot and my wife is comforted by the fact she can see I'm actually working and not putting my dick in the pickle slicer. :D

Yo...............Mind Whore..............you are making even less sense than usual. Hitting the bottle early today?

Which proves what STUPID FKN ASSHOLE you really are. Half you stupid dumbasses don't even know who or what DARPA is, what they make and wtf they can make. More than half you dumb asses don't even know who ro what RAYTEON is.................

So as you try to make yourself look smart by being sarcastic about implanting
chips in your ass you should lear before you speak because you all make yourself look dumber than a fkn box of rocks .

upload_2017-8-31_16-15-27.png

The Rundown Live

Mind Whore has that covered. I think she's got a full line of magic underwear made out of tinfoil to protect both her ass and her head.
Is MindWars really a woman or are you just being misogynistic?

No, we can't control the weather except in the most basic ways. That's GOD'S domain. Always will be.

Which proves what STUPID FKN ASSHOLE you really are. Half you stupid dumbasses don't even know who or what DARPA is, what they make and wtf they can make. More than half you dumb asses don't even know who ro what RAYTEON is.................

So as you try to make yourself look smart by being sarcastic about implanting
chips in your ass you should lear before you speak because you all make yourself look dumber than a fkn box of rocks .

View attachment 146939

The Rundown Live
I looove DARPA! Great agency. One of the fucking best. Raytheon is pretty good too.

Yo...............Mind Whore..............you are making even less sense than usual. Hitting the bottle early today?

I'M NOT YOUR WHORE BITCH AND YO UARE SCUM FOR THE RESPECT YOU SHOW , YOU MUST BE SINGLE ARE REAL SCUM BAG OF A HUSBAND TO TALK TO WOMEN THAT WAY , FK OFF YOU DOUCHE BAG IGNORANT BITCH

STAY FK OFF MY POST YOU LOW BLOWING SKANK ASS WOMANIZING PIG

Seems somewhat odd a British tabloid having access to this. Perhaps it's just more propaganda bullshit!

Forum List

Back