AIPAC Conference: Highs & Lows

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
12067140_10209278418307680_1236280976_n-890x400.jpg

Anti-Israel Protesters gather in Washington, D.C. outside AIPAC Conference​

Like Saul's Army, AIPAC members hid inside of their tents yesterday while their younger brothers took on the blustering bully standing just outside the door.

Israeli students attending the 3 day annual AIPAC conference on Sunday wasted no time in confronting the anti-Israel crowd face to face. Among the protesters was anti-Israel author – Max Blumenthal– who wrote, “Goliath.”

Mr. Blumenthal's book reveals his lack of understanding as to who Goliath was. Critics have labeled it “The I hate Israel handbook.” Israeli students who fended off the vicious attacks against Israel must be astounded that one of their own brethren could have become so utterly blinded.

Many of the battle hardened Israeli student warriors received their training while members of the Israel Defense Force. Well acquainted with the Arab strategies of propaganda and intimidation – they were fully prepared for the face to face confrontation outside of AIPAC's conference.

It was a clear rebuke to pro-Israel American counterparts who have fallen short – even inside of AIPAC. A record breaking 18,000 people in attendance and yet only a small group of Israeli students venture outside to confront the bully. How embarrassing is that and why does this story remind me of Donald Trump?

No one inside went outside to stand up for Israel at the AIPAC conference with the exception of some Israeli “outsiders.” While AIPAC members were inside talking about it, their Israeli guests were outside doing something about it.

Taking the initiative – it's a novel idea for some folks.

The first step David took toward victory was to condemn the words of the bully Goliath and state the truth. The “politically incorrect, inconvenient truth.” The young Israeli's have proven they have the same royal blood running through their veins that King David had running through his.

In the proverbial Philistines camp stands one Max Blumenthal whose father Sid Blumenthal is a strong Clinton supporter. The one time advisor to Mrs. Clinton - Blumenthal sent articles written by his son to her as well as emails that Clinton responded to.

One news source -Politico has reported that Clinton had instructed a staffer to make 5 copies of the articles without the heading from Mr. Blumenthal. The news source revealed that Clinton asked Blumenthal how to use leftist material he had sent her (from an Uri Avnery article) in an upcoming speech she was to give at AIPAC.

In light of the truth behind Clinton's real ties to anti-Zionist Max Blumenthal, one must wonder how she kept a straight face at AIPAC while speaking of her commitment to Israel. Given her connection to anti-Israel fanatics such as Max Blumenthal, AIPAC has good reason to question Clinton's sincerity.

There is very little (if any) daylight between Clinton and her husband concerning their pro-Palestinian stance. Unlike Trump, she didn't give the AIPAC audience any clear plans on how she would make Israel safer.

The American Jew should understand that Hillary Clinton is going to engage in the same exact plan of mass immigration that Angela Merkel has unleashed upon her own country of Germany. It has not ended well for the German people. Israel has preserved her own heritage and identity by not permitting Muslims to overwhelm their population. America must do the same.

I believe Trump is America's Benjamin Netanyahu. He will do whatever it takes to keep America and Israel safe.

After listening to the AIPAC speeches, Donald Trump's speech impressed me the most. I like his commitment to build our embassy in Jerusalem – the eternal capitol of Israel. I appreciate his candor about the UN and his honest assessment of what a miserable job they have done thus far.

Trump appears to be the only one willing to think outside of the box here. He's exactly the kind of president we need. He won his audience at AIPAC tonight. I commend him for a job well done.

Our greatest praise should - however - be reserved for the Israeli students who stood strong for Israel yesterday and confronted the bully outside. My hope is that should there be another protest at AIPAC's conference 2017, thousands will come out in defense of Israel.

With Donald Trump as President – nothing less would be expected.

Last edited:
Hardly, as there is no guarantee that Trump will take that line you have cast him to deliver..Trump today stated that Israel should be paying the US for protecting Israel....Hardly seems conciliatory to yours or the Israeli's political, military or social ideology...

The crowd laughed at Trump at one point. He said he knew the Iran deal better than anyone, and they laughed at him. No cheers, just laughter.

Forum List

Back