Agent provocateurs at Palin Rally?

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
I happen to catch Governor Palin's Florida rally live on TV today. Several times when she paused a small group of people could be heard shouting, "Stop abortion now, stop abortion now, stop abortion now". This seemed odd to me that "pro life" people would interrupt a pro life speaker. The crowd then drowned out the "pro life" people with chants of "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah".

Why would this happen? The answer may be an attempt by far left agent provocateurs to bring out a far left wedge issue when it is clear that this is not an issue the Republican ticket is pushing or has any intention of shoving down the voter's throats.

Watch for more attempts by the far left to paint Governor Palin as a far right nut case. Don't believe me? Read Maureen Dowd's column in today's NY Times. A link is here.

If anyone was at today's Florida rally I'd be very interested to know if they have any knowledge of who these "pro life" people really were.

By the way Governor Palin drew a crowd of over 10,000.

With all the money spent on campaigns it wouldn't surprise me if candidates used "provocateurs" as you say, and in ways that the average person wouldn't think of. The person at the Hillary speech who held up the sign "Iron My Shirt" for instance, was an obvious plant.
Planted blog or forum posters with an agenda straight from a campaign HQ seems easy enough. How many of them may be here already?

With all the money spent on campaigns it wouldn't surprise me if candidates used "provocateurs" as you say, and in ways that the average person wouldn't think of. The person at the Hillary speech who held up the sign "Iron My Shirt" for instance, was an obvious plant.
Planted blog or forum posters with an agenda straight from a campaign HQ seems easy enough. How many of them may be here already?

At Hillary's it was a man yelling--Iron my shirt. I don't think it was a plant from the Hillary campaign.

As far as Palin--she is pro-life, why would people be chanting stop abortion now. That would only fire up the feminazi's.

It also takes away from the issues that are most important to Americans. Believe it or not--most women in this country are not planning on getting an abortion, so they tend to be much more interested in the economy, energy independence, etc. etc.

I happen to catch Governor Palin's Florida rally live on TV today. Several times when she paused a small group of people could be heard shouting, "Stop abortion now, stop abortion now, stop abortion now". This seemed odd to me that "pro life" people would interrupt a pro life speaker. The crowd then drowned out the "pro life" people with chants of "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah".

Why would this happen? The answer may be an attempt by far left agent provocateurs to bring out a far left wedge issue when it is clear that this is not an issue the Republican ticket is pushing or has any intention of shoving down the voter's throats.

Watch for more attempts by the far left to paint Governor Palin as a far right nut case. Don't believe me? Read Maureen Dowd's column in today's NY Times. A link is here.

If anyone was at today's Florida rally I'd be very interested to know if they have any knowledge of who these "pro life" people really were.

By the way Governor Palin drew a crowd of over 10,000.

I would rather cut my balls off before I would miss NFL Sunday football for a Palin rally, sorry.

Forum List

Back