After trade spat, Obama and Pelosi kiss and make up (literally)

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
A few things to note here.

I guess this shows that Pelosi got whatever it was she wanted.

Pelosi did not turn into a handsome princess like I thought would happen.

We see where Obama goes when there is what he would call an national tragedy, he goes fund raising in a billionaire's home. Thank Obama.

After trade spat Obama and Pelosi kiss and make up literally - Yahoo News

It was only a week ago that Pelosi made a dramatic speech on the House floor and joined most House Democrats in a strategic vote aimed at stalling the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a free trade deal Obama wants to finalize before he leaves office.

But on Friday, Obama planted a kiss on Pelosi's cheek on stage at the U.S. Conference of Mayors meeting in her hometown of San Francisco.

Later, they traded plaudits at a cocktail party in a billionaire's home with a perfect view of the Golden Gate Bridge, where more than 50 guests paid as much as $33,400 per ticket, raising money for House Democratic races in 2016.

Last edited:
He must have offered her the amount she was asking for her in order to come to "his" side. Hey screw the people THEY Represent

He must have offered her the amount she was asking for her in order to come to "his" side. Hey screw the people THEY Represent

With the Charleston shooting sucking the air out of the news me thinks that our representatives used this to their advantage and screwed the working man. Damn Republicans what in the hell were they thinking? And the turn coat democrats, none of these treaties would get passed without their help.

With the Charleston shooting sucking the air out of the news me thinks that our representatives used this to their advantage and screwed the working man. Damn Republicans what in the hell were they thinking? And the turn coat democrats, none of these treaties would get passed without their help.

these snakes in the Democrat never does anything unless they have an ulterior motive. she wasn't "bucking" Obama for the good of us that's for sure

She was paid the usual bribe of brown envelopes, I mean given her 'Political donation' for her service to the AmericanPeopleTM*. ;)

*Meaning for her services in selling out America.

All you can really do is vote them out, and hope the next batch hand picked by lobbyists isn't as corrupt, though no promises there.

Forum List

Back