After everything the GOP has done, how can they complain they are unfairly treated?

After everything the GOP has done, how can they complain they are unfairly treated?

I'm just mystified by Republicans who feel their party is being maligned and unfairly treated. This is a political party that has sworn to "bring down" a sitting president.

This is a party that has tricked the country into war. Blackmailed the president into extending tax cuts that help mostly the wealthy. Rewarded a party member for apologizing to BP.

They have spent the last three years lying, obstructing, and working to stop the country from recovering from their disastrous policies.

They ran on "Jobs jobs jobs" but then said they didn't.

They have worked tirelessly to pass an extreme right wing social agenda that has sparked recalls in a dozen states.

Out of everything they've done, all their disastrous policies, their lying, their working at "voter suppression", they have the nerve to insist it is they who are the ones being attacked and mistreated.

I don't get it. I really don't.

Obama, where are the JOBS?

I'm just mystified by Republicans who feel their party is being maligned and unfairly treated. This is a political party that has sworn to "bring down" a sitting president.

This is a party that has tricked the country into war. Blackmailed the president into extending tax cuts that help mostly the wealthy. Rewarded a party member for apologizing to BP.

They have spent the last three years lying, obstructing, and working to stop the country from recovering from their disastrous policies.

They have worked tirelessly to pass an extreme right wing social agenda that has sparked recalls in a dozen states.

Out of everything they've done, all their disastrous policies, their lying, their working at "voter suppression", they have the nerve to insist it is they who are the ones being attacked and mistreated.

Republicans sent them to China. Everyone knows that. Even you.

Look what these right wingers say. Not a single one saying how Republicans plan to clean up the mess they caused. And when they talk about Obama's "agenda", who even knows what that is? He's had the to spend the last three years defending the country from the "White" party. Keep us from going over the cliff Republican drove us towards. And they're still trying to take us over. Will America fall for it again?

By law, is he President or not?

Yes, he is. And the whole point of having two parties is kind of to balance that power - not march lockstep with any fucking moron who just happens to have been elected.

Oh, and like WillyT, I don't call him my President. He called me 'the enemy' so he can go fuck himself... and I hope he is a one term President.

Yep,, he lost my respect when he said wearing a flag pin was just "false patriotism" and that some of us could come along for the ride but we'd have to "sit in the back of the bus" he the great divider.. that's the best I'm gonna give him.

patriotism isn't something you buy in the dime store Willow :banghead: Theres plenty of Repub chickenhawks who wear them. :eusa_think: I wear my honorable service pin on my lapel but I've never felt the need to wear a flag pin.

Last edited:

Democrats and republicans created the necessary conditions for this shit storm to occur.

Look what these right wingers say. Not a single one saying how Republicans plan to clean up the mess they caused. And when they talk about Obama's "agenda", who even knows what that is? He's had the to spend the last three years defending the country from the "White" party. Keep us from going over the cliff Republican drove us towards. And they're still trying to take us over. Will America fall for it again?

That is the partisan condition. You have put forward no argument for fiscal policy either.

Jeff Immelt is a Republican? I didn't know that.

Forum List

Back