After everything the GOP has done, how can they complain they are unfairly treated?

R

rdean

After everything the GOP has done, how can they complain they are unfairly treated?

I'm just mystified by Republicans who feel their party is being maligned and unfairly treated. This is a political party that has sworn to "bring down" a sitting president.

This is a party that has tricked the country into war. Blackmailed the president into extending tax cuts that help mostly the wealthy. Rewarded a party member for apologizing to BP.

They have spent the last three years lying, obstructing, and working to stop the country from recovering from their disastrous policies.

They ran on "Jobs jobs jobs" but then said they didn't.

They have worked tirelessly to pass an extreme right wing social agenda that has sparked recalls in a dozen states.

Out of everything they've done, all their disastrous policies, their lying, their working at "voter suppression", they have the nerve to insist it is they who are the ones being attacked and mistreated.

I don't get it. I really don't.

I'm just mystified by Republicans who feel their party is being maligned and unfairly treated. This is a political party that has sworn to "bring down" a sitting president.

This is a party that has tricked the country into war. Blackmailed the president into extending tax cuts that help mostly the wealthy. Rewarded a party member for apologizing to BP.

They have spent the last three years lying, obstructing, and working to stop the country from recovering from their disastrous policies.

They have worked tirelessly to pass an extreme right wing social agenda that has sparked recalls in a dozen states.

Out of everything they've done, all their disastrous policies, their lying, their working at "voter suppression", they have the nerve to insist it is they who are the ones being attacked and mistreated.

Stop trying, you are too completely brainwashed to even begin to understand. Before you can start, you would have to make the long journey back to reality. Start there first.

Good luck.

dumbass liar. the Republicans did not swear to bring down a sitting us presidents. ONE Republican swore to make ONE dumbass a One TERMER..

You should put that in your sig line. Weally you should.

dumbass liar. the Republicans did not swear to bring down a sitting us presidents. ONE Republican swore to make ONE dumbass a One TERMER..

Umm, is he or is he not the current US President?

The+Penguin.jpg

not mine, yours

I vowed to make him a one term President.

I hope THE PEOPLE will follow..

come on folks, kicked a bunch of them to the curb in 2010 LETS FINISH it off in 2012..

The voter suppression thing is a non issue.
The lefties keep throwing this up against the wall hoping it will stick.
We have a year before elections and this was known for over a year.
Get the proper id then vote for Obama or don't vote....
You choose not to get the id then cry you were disenfranchised it's your problem...

not mine, yours

By law, is he President or not?

Yes, he is. And the whole point of having two parties is kind of to balance that power - not march lockstep with any fucking moron who just happens to have been elected.

Oh, and like WillyT, I don't call him my President. He called me 'the enemy' so he can go fuck himself... and I hope he is a one term President.

It's funny to watch the whiny Obamabots. They heaped so much LOVE on Bush and really really really wanted to HELP him have A SECOND TERM..

grow up..

not mine, yours

Yes, he is. And the whole point of having two parties is kind of to balance that power - not march lockstep with any fucking moron who just happens to have been elected.

Oh, and like WillyT, I don't call him my President. He called me 'the enemy' so he can go fuck himself... and I hope he is a one term President.

Yep,, he lost my respect when he said wearing a flag pin was just "false patriotism" and that some of us could come along for the ride but we'd have to "sit in the back of the bus" he the great divider.. that's the best I'm gonna give him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xV-HMmNZO8&feature=related]Obama Obects to Pledge for Religious Reasons - YouTube[/ame]

not mine, yours

Thankfully that wasn't the point I was making.

My point is there is no point in saying he isn't your president. He very clearly is. Whether you agree with him or not is an ENTIRELY SEPARATE MATTER.

Basing your argument on whether or not you consider him our president is irrational.

not mine, yours

Yet now that we have a more balanced power, so Obama can no longer railroad whatever spending policy comes down the pike, this Commentator-in-Chief wants to look for ways to bypass the Legislative Branch because it means he has to fullfill his "campaign promise" that (unlike Hillary) HE can work together to bridge ideological differences across the aisle. All Obama has shown is his desire to push his own ideology, and demonize anyone that opposes what he wants. If it wasn't for the Republicans, we might find a lot more government waste in the name of "playing politics" like Solyndra.

I don't call Obama by his title, yes I know the idiots elected him, and i know he is fouling up the White House, but I have never called him The President, I never called him P******** Obama and i never will. It's simply a defiant gesture. I refuse to accept him in that capacity.

Forum List

Back