Afghanistan - it's not over until fat lady sings, and when soldiers start peing on de

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Let me sum it up for you, the war in AfPakistan: it's not over until the fat lady sings, and when soldiers start peing on dead people, it's OVER... I am somewhat relieved that even our dispicable leaders understand that.

Let me sum it up for you, the war in AfPakistan: it's not over until the fat lady sings, and when soldiers start peing on dead people, it's OVER... I am somewhat relieved that even our dispicable leaders understand that.

Where the fuck is AfPakistan?

You say 'our despicable leaders.' But judging by your posts, i have to question whether or not you really are an American Citizen. Right now i'm leaning towards not. Am i wrong?

You say 'our despicable leaders.' But judging by your posts, i have to question whether or not you really are an American Citizen. Right now i'm leaning towards not. Am i wrong?

By "our" leaders I am assuming the ass wipe meant Pakistani, Afghani and American leaders.

By "our" leaders I am assuming the ass wipe meant Pakistani, Afghani and American leaders.

Oh i see. He or she is not claiming to be an American. Ok, that makes more sense.

Last edited:
I actually agree with this OP. Our poor kids should come home immediately. Imagine sufffering in a dirty backwards shit-hole like Afghanistan. Don't you think our kids would like to be back here in the States watching the Super Bowl? Instead they're stuck in that Hell-Hole living through ignorant backwards madness. Time to bring em all home. Let's throw them those Victory Parades they so truly deserve. It's so long overdue.

LMAO! Whatever you say faggot, now get to steppin before I piss on you.:lol:
Where did I see you before? oh yes:

UinREALlif.jpg

Our poor kids should come home immediately. Imagine sufffering in a dirty backwards shit-hole like Afghanistan. Don't you think our kids would like to be back here in the States watching the Super Bowl? Instead they're stuck in that Hell-Hole living through ignorant backwards madness. Time to bring em all home. Let's throw them those Victory Parades they so truly deserve. It's so long overdue.
I actually agree...And I think the biggest "patriots" rooting for our troops doing a good job over there, are the ones who are screwing girls of the soldiers. it is easier for them to get laid here when the best men are over there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back