Brian Terry's Mother To Holder: You're 'A Joke' And A 'Coward'...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by paulitician, Feb 3, 2012.

1. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,972
    This is just so sad. How have Holder and his henchmen evaded justice this long?

“THIS IS FOR YOU SON,” Mrs. Terry posted on Facebook at about 3:30 p.m. “Mr. Holder. How come you can never say my sons name. You never have. All i ever hear you say is ‘i didnt find out or I cant say’ Im actually tired of hearing your double talk in answering questions. What a joke you are. You know my son was a real AMERICAN, a WARRIOR, and a HERO, who was also protecting COWARD POLITICANS like you.”

“Hope you remember that,” Mrs. Terry added in her message to Holder before signing it: “PROUD MOM OF BRIAN A. TERRY.”

Brian Terry was murdered with a weapon his own government allowed to be sold to Mexican drug cartels via Operation Fast and Furious. Like Terry, about 300 Mexican citizens were also murdered with the guns Holder’s Justice Department gave to the drug cartels.

Nobody has been held accountable inside the Justice Department, and more than 100 congressmen, three U.S. senators, two sitting governors and all major Republican presidential candidates have demanded that Holder step down in the wake of the scandal. Holder has time and again refused to hold anybody accountable and has refused to step down himself.

[​IMG]

Read more: Brian Terry's Mother | Eric Holder | Joke | Coward | The Daily Caller

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Lovebears65

Lovebears65 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    His mother is absolutely correct. Holder needs to be in jail.

3. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,647
    You know...this is a sad tragedy and all....but I cannot help but remember hearing over and over again that "Guns do not kill people, people kill people."

And yet this is all about the guns....and where they came from.

4. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    If you're anti-gun rights, that gives you even more reason to want Holder to step down.

5. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,972
    Holder and his henchmen killed people. The cretin should be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

6. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,647
    I'm not. I am totally for the 2nd Amendment and have many guns myself. But where is the consistancy from the "Guns don't kill people....people kill people" crowd on this one? I cannot help but wonder.

7. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,647
    Holder and his "henchmen" pulled the trigger and killed people? Truely?

8. Oldstyle

Oldstyle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,308
    What disgusts me about this, Bodecea is that people who fervently believe in gun control decided to purposely distribute large amounts of guns to drug cartels with the sole purpose of then turning around and calling for stricter gun controls because guns were ending up in the hands of criminals.

It's comparable to someone saying we need a fire station in the north part of town and to prove their point, setting people's houses on fire.

It bothers me that Eric Holder and this Administration didn't seem to care that hundreds of Mexican citizens might be killed or injured because of their actions. They seemed to feel that the end would justify the means. People did indeed kill people in this instance. Eric Holder is responsible for the death of not only that Border Patrol agent but also the Mexican's that have been killed with those weapons he allowed to "walk".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  9. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    People do kill people. But you can make it easier by arming terrorists with american taxpayer dollars, like in this example with Holder.

10. Oldstyle

Oldstyle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,308
    Holder and his "henchmen" deliberately provided guns to criminals. How can you possibly absolve them from responsibility for those guns subsequently killing people?