Brian Terry's Mother To Holder: You're 'A Joke' And A 'Coward'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
This is just so sad. How have Holder and his henchmen evaded justice this long?

“THIS IS FOR YOU SON,” Mrs. Terry posted on Facebook at about 3:30 p.m. “Mr. Holder. How come you can never say my sons name. You never have. All i ever hear you say is ‘i didnt find out or I cant say’ Im actually tired of hearing your double talk in answering questions. What a joke you are. You know my son was a real AMERICAN, a WARRIOR, and a HERO, who was also protecting COWARD POLITICANS like you.”

“Hope you remember that,” Mrs. Terry added in her message to Holder before signing it: “PROUD MOM OF BRIAN A. TERRY.”

Brian Terry was murdered with a weapon his own government allowed to be sold to Mexican drug cartels via Operation Fast and Furious. Like Terry, about 300 Mexican citizens were also murdered with the guns Holder’s Justice Department gave to the drug cartels.

Nobody has been held accountable inside the Justice Department, and more than 100 congressmen, three U.S. senators, two sitting governors and all major Republican presidential candidates have demanded that Holder step down in the wake of the scandal. Holder has time and again refused to hold anybody accountable and has refused to step down himself.

fast-and-furious-brian-terry-mother-holder-joke-and-a-coward-facebook.jpg

Read more: Brian Terry's Mother | Eric Holder | Joke | Coward | The Daily Caller

You know...this is a sad tragedy and all....but I cannot help but remember hearing over and over again that "Guns do not kill people, people kill people."

And yet this is all about the guns....and where they came from.

You know...this is a sad tragedy and all....but I cannot help but remember hearing over and over again that "Guns do not kill people, people kill people."

If you're anti-gun rights, that gives you even more reason to want Holder to step down.

Holder and his henchmen killed people. The cretin should be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

If you're anti-gun rights, that gives you even more reason to want Holder to step down.

I'm not. I am totally for the 2nd Amendment and have many guns myself. But where is the consistancy from the "Guns don't kill people....people kill people" crowd on this one? I cannot help but wonder.

Holder and his henchmen killed people. The cretin should be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

Holder and his "henchmen" pulled the trigger and killed people? Truely?

What disgusts me about this, Bodecea is that people who fervently believe in gun control decided to purposely distribute large amounts of guns to drug cartels with the sole purpose of then turning around and calling for stricter gun controls because guns were ending up in the hands of criminals.

It's comparable to someone saying we need a fire station in the north part of town and to prove their point, setting people's houses on fire.

It bothers me that Eric Holder and this Administration didn't seem to care that hundreds of Mexican citizens might be killed or injured because of their actions. They seemed to feel that the end would justify the means. People did indeed kill people in this instance. Eric Holder is responsible for the death of not only that Border Patrol agent but also the Mexican's that have been killed with those weapons he allowed to "walk".

I'm not. I am totally for the 2nd Amendment and have many guns myself. But where is the consistancy from the "Guns don't kill people....people kill people" crowd on this one? I cannot help but wonder.

People do kill people. But you can make it easier by arming terrorists with american taxpayer dollars, like in this example with Holder.

Holder and his "henchmen" deliberately provided guns to criminals. How can you possibly absolve them from responsibility for those guns subsequently killing people?

Holder and his "henchmen" deliberately provided guns to criminals.

Did you know that tracing illegal or stolen materials to the "higher ups" in a criminal organization has been a tried and true method in law enforcement since almost the beginning? Do you want that method made illegal now because of one tragedy? If so, you should fight for that. If not, you are being a hypocrite.

How can you possibly absolve them from responsibility for those guns subsequently killing people?

Because that was not their intent. Their intent was to use the movement of those guns thru the Mexican criminal cartels to trace the head bosses. Intent matters in murder, you know. At least in the real world.

People do kill people. But you can make it easier by arming terrorists with american taxpayer dollars, like in this example with Holder.

It's so sad & shocking this cretin hasn't been arrested yet. He'll probably skate like that asshole Reno did. It sucks.

Holder and his "henchmen" deliberately provided guns to criminals.

Did you know that tracing illegal or stolen materials to the "higher ups" in a criminal organization has been a tried and true method in law enforcement since almost the beginning? Do you want that method made illegal now because of one tragedy? If so, you should fight for that. If not, you are being a hypocrite.

How can you possibly absolve them from responsibility for those guns subsequently killing people?

Because that was not their intent. Their intent was to use the movement of those guns thru the Mexican criminal cartels to trace the head bosses. Intent matters in murder, you know. At least in the real world.

If their intent were really to trace the guns through the Mexican criminal cartels to get the "head bosses" perhaps you'd like to explain why they never informed the Mexican authorities that Operation Fast & Furious was taking place and never brought criminal charges against any bosses of any kind? The reason ATF agents ratted Holder and the DOJ out to the media was because they knew that there never was an attempt to trace the weapons. Those ATF agents were upset because they knew that tracing the weapons couldn't be done and wouldn't be done. They had tried it with Operation Gun Runner and hadn't been able to do it even when the Mexican government was working with them. That was why Operation Gun Runner was shut down. This was never about "tracing" anything. This was about letting the guns "walk" and then stating that more stringent gun controls were needed because American guns were ending up in the hands of Mexican criminals. THAT WAS THE DOJ's INTENT!

Last edited:

I feel sorry for his mother's loss. It's very said to live with loosing a child.

Holder or his henchmen didn't kill anyone.

Perhaps we should look into charging the manufacter, or the gun shops along the border that sell these weapons knowing that they are likely headed across the border.

Did any of the gun-walking scemes work during the Bush administration?

Democrat, Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, indicated that the committee's year-long probe had turned up no indication that Operation Fast and Furious was directed from Justice Department headquarters

"Contrary to repeated claims by some, the Committee has obtained no evidence that Operation Fast and Furious was a politically-motivated operation conceived and directed by high-level Obama Administration political appointees at the Department of Justice,” Cummings wrote. “The documents obtained and interviews conducted by the Committee indicate that it was the latest in a series of reckless and fatally flawed operations run by ATF’s Phoenix Field Division during both the previous and current administrations.”

Cummings also complained that Republicansdid not seek testimony from some who had a hand in the Bush-era operations, such as former Attorney General Michael Mukasey. In addition, Cummings noted that Issa has declined to hold a public hearing with Ken Melson, the acting head of ATF from 2007 until he was reassigned in August amidst the Fast and Furious flap.

Among the minority report's findings:

--During Operation Wide Receiver in 2006 two Assistant U.S. Attorneys sent then-U.S. Attorney Paul Charlton a memo about "the possibility of allowing an indeterminate number of illegal weapons...provivded to the criminals with ATF's knowledge and participation, to be released into the community, and possibly into Mexico, without any further ability by the U.S. Government to control their movement or further use." The memo said ATF's legal counsel cited "moral objections" in opposing the tactic. The report says the planned operation appears to have gone forward with "hundreds of firearms purchases" taking place without arrests.

Oversight Democrats stress gunwalking's history - POLITICO.com

What disgusts me about this, Bodecea is that people who fervently believe in gun control decided to purposely distribute large amounts of guns to drug cartels with the sole purpose of then turning around and calling for stricter gun controls because guns were ending up in the hands of criminals.

It's comparable to someone saying we need a fire station in the north part of town and to prove their point, setting people's houses on fire.

It bothers me that Eric Holder and this Administration didn't seem to care that hundreds of Mexican citizens might be killed or injured because of their actions. They seemed to feel that the end would justify the means. People did indeed kill people in this instance. Eric Holder is responsible for the death of not only that Border Patrol agent but also the Mexican's that have been killed with those weapons he allowed to "walk".

That the rub, the claim that those who "walked" these gun were politically motivated by the desire to empose stricter gun control on the US is unfounded. Holder is no more responsible for the deaths than the dealers, the manufacters, or the people who made it easy to walk guns from the US Dealers into Mexico.

It was a stupid idea under the Bush Administration and it is stupid now.

I feel sorry for his mother's loss. It's very said to live with loosing a child.

Holder or his henchmen didn't kill anyone.

Perhaps we should look into charging the manufacter, or the gun shops along the border that sell these weapons knowing that they are likely headed across the border.

Did any of the gun-walking scemes work during the Bush administration?

Democrat, Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, indicated that the committee's year-long probe had turned up no indication that Operation Fast and Furious was directed from Justice Department headquarters

"Contrary to repeated claims by some, the Committee has obtained no evidence that Operation Fast and Furious was a politically-motivated operation conceived and directed by high-level Obama Administration political appointees at the Department of Justice,” Cummings wrote. “The documents obtained and interviews conducted by the Committee indicate that it was the latest in a series of reckless and fatally flawed operations run by ATF’s Phoenix Field Division during both the previous and current administrations.”

Cummings also complained that Republicansdid not seek testimony from some who had a hand in the Bush-era operations, such as former Attorney General Michael Mukasey. In addition, Cummings noted that Issa has declined to hold a public hearing with Ken Melson, the acting head of ATF from 2007 until he was reassigned in August amidst the Fast and Furious flap.

Among the minority report's findings:

--During Operation Wide Receiver in 2006 two Assistant U.S. Attorneys sent then-U.S. Attorney Paul Charlton a memo about "the possibility of allowing an indeterminate number of illegal weapons...provivded to the criminals with ATF's knowledge and participation, to be released into the community, and possibly into Mexico, without any further ability by the U.S. Government to control their movement or further use." The memo said ATF's legal counsel cited "moral objections" in opposing the tactic. The report says the planned operation appears to have gone forward with "hundreds of firearms purchases" taking place without arrests.

Oversight Democrats stress gunwalking's history - POLITICO.com

Yeah well, you are a Democrat. But you should be ashamed of yourself for defending that murderous P.O.S Holder. You're just defending the indefensible. And all because he has a 'D' by his name. Try putting the 'Party before Country' shite aside for a bit and think about your position a bit more.

Forum List

Back