Afganistan then and now

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Dou you think they were naive and complacent?

$afgan.jpg

All the pics that HomeInspect is showing in threads are showing more and more Muslims everywhere. Fine, unless they start demanding the infidels start wearing burkas. They also need to stop asking countries to stop teaching students about the Holocaust, since Muslims claim it never happened.

I think the plan is to spread and multiply until they are the majority. If that should happen, it would be a world controlled by Sharia law. That would suck for everyone except the assholes in charge.

All the pics that HomeInspect is showing in threads are showing more and more Muslims everywhere. Fine, unless they start demanding the infidels start wearing burkas. They also need to stop asking countries to stop teaching students about the Holocaust, since Muslims claim it never happened.

I think the plan is to spread and multiply until they are the majority. If that should happen, it would be a world controlled by Sharia law. That would suck for everyone except the assholes in charge.

I thought what you said was very obvious. Thanks for explaining it to the slower members here. By the look of the responses in each thread, many needed the simple explanation. Australia seems to be the one place putting their foot down, and telling new-comers to conform and assimilate, or get out. Most other countries will be asking, "what happened?"

Forum List

Back