AFC/NFC championship picks.

Wait'll Mark Sanchez gets a load o' Troy Polamalu (who was out/injured Dec. 19 vs. Jets).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS1MNkz-8z8&feature=fvst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3pCBMa3pvI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrfoHUaKUZw

3906799382_bb5dbc4866.jpg
Huh. 7 more and you'll tie the championships in Titletown. Keep plugging away. You'll get there some day... of course we'll be at 24 by then.

3 NFL Championships....plus WHAT??????
323.png

Ya' ever win the Super Bowl AND World Series in

THE SAME YEAR??!!!!

:talk2hand:

THAT'S how you're designated

CITY OF CHAMPIONS!!!!

Steelers vs Packers in Dallas. This matchup alone would be enough to completely piss off Jerry Jones & any Cowgirl faithful. :razz:
....But, not quite as satisfying as.....13 degrees (since shortly after the game started, when the sun dipped down-behind-the-hills, behind us)...13-13 score....and a Minute+ left, to play......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVbx9ggd51Q&feature=related[/ame]

The kind o' party you'd like to be attending :lol: ....at the time......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqRs6yBZtBE&feature=related[/ame]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. 7 more and you'll tie the championships in Titletown. Keep plugging away. You'll get there some day... of course we'll be at 24 by then.

323.png

THE SAME YEAR??!!!!

CITY OF CHAMPIONS!!!!
NFL championships are older than the Superbowl you realize.

If Aaron Rodgers keeps on playing like he has - hard to bet against the Pack.

Have no idea who will win in theAFC - will go with the Steelers at home.

In the SB - will be a nail -biter.-- ain't real football grand??

Hope there is not an extended lockout.

323.png

THE SAME YEAR??!!!!

CITY OF CHAMPIONS!!!!
NFL championships are older than the Superbowl you realize.
So.....what're the other-TEN "championships" you're referring-to????

:eusa_eh:

Packers will beat the Steelers in the Superbowl.

And why are we wasting time dogging Dallas? They finished their season with a third string QB? But everyone that played them knew they'd been in a football game.

the Bears can not allow the Packers to raise the HALAS trophy in their house! This will be a street fight and holding the high powered Packers offense to 10 points in a meaningless game for the Bears and a must win to make the playoffs for GB in week 17 inspires my confidence in Chicago winning Sunday. :cool:

the Bears can not allow the Packers to raise the HALAS trophy in their house! This will be a street fight and holding the high powered Packers offense to 10 points in a meaningless game for the Bears and a must win to make the playoffs for GB in week 17 inspires my confidence in Chicago winning Sunday. :cool:
I never could understand the Denver/Chicago QB-swap.....but, it couldn't have happened to a nicer-owner (...and, all-around back-stabbin'-prick) than Pat Bowlen.​
April 3, 2009

"Cutler had asked to be traded when he found out first-year Denver coach Josh McDaniels tried to acquire Matt Cassel in a trade with the Patriots."

It also helped to "cement" Peter King's reputation as a loud-mouthed, flip-floppin' opportunist....kinda like the "Joe Scarborough" of NFL-sportswriters.​

So.....what're the other-TEN "championships" you're referring-to????

:eusa_eh:

Oh my bad. Only 6 more to tie.
Hell....that's only because GB had the fortune, NEVER to have competed in the AFL/AFC.

:eusa_whistle:

Pittsburgh has won more Super Bowl titles (six), won more AFC Championship Games (seven) and played in (fifteen) and hosted more (eleven) conference championship games than any other AFC or NFC team.

Ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!!!

853.gif

CityOfChampions-1024.jpg

Whoops!!!

I almost forgot to mention our modesty, as Steelers Fans.

:thanks:

Think about how-much-worse it could get.....if we were the prideful-type.

steelers2.jpg

Last edited:
Forty four Super Bowls have been played. The Pittsburgh Steelers have appeared in seven, won six. No other team has as many Super Bowl victories.

Four NFL teams have never appeared in a Super Bowl. Jacksonville, Houston (as either the Oilers or the Texans), Detroit and, of course, Cleveland.

The Minnesota Vikings, the Cincinnati Bengals, the Tennessee Titans, the Buffalo Bills and the Atlanta Falcons have appeared in Super Bowls and lost.

Gee! It's great to be a Steeler fan!

Mr Shaman said:
Ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!!!

853.gif

and still, 6 more and you tie for titles. I don't bother listing the near misses the Packers have had. I don't have that fragile of an ego. When you're only second best I guess you need to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back