Ads Implant Fake Memories In Your Head

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by JBeukema, Jun 2, 2011.

1. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1739953

2. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,508
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFMLGEHdIjE]YouTube - ‪TOTAL RECALL TRAILER 1990‬‏[/ame]

3. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    This topic although usually ignored as some kind of conspiracy has been one of my most serious concerns about how the dumbing down of America actually systematically takes place.

Many tools have been invented to "make people buy" whatever the media is selling at the moment.

It started before television but with the addition of the video experience the craft of seducing and corrupting America has become an exact and sinister science.

I was lucky. I saw the laugh track for what it was from the very start. I was offended that the "I Love Lucy" show thought it necessary to elicit laughter from the viewing audience by adding laughter tracks to that show. Most don't see the evil in these methods. It's just free speech and free enterprise.

First they make you laugh at something that is not funny. But once you join in and laugh along with the television you have been changed. Now you believe that something you once believed was NOT funny ..now is. It may seem like nothing but they sold you a lie. They chip away at your morals and your ability to make intelligent choices. Before long you laugh at anything when prompted... Before long you believe the box more than you do in yourself.