Adrian Peterson's Infant Son Murdered By Ex's Boyfriend

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Wow!

What a horrible tragedy for Peterson and obviously for his little boy. This isn't really a sports story except it will have an effect on last years rushing champion.

How does anyone recovery from that?

Wow!

What a horrible tragedy for Peterson and obviously for his little boy. This isn't really a sports story except it will have an effect on last years rushing champion.

How does anyone recovery from that?

Yes, his little boy, one of his sons, has been allegedly murdered by the mother's boyfriend who has a record of abuse. Poor little defenseless boy. :crybaby:

"Police said the child was in Patterson's apartment, where the boy had recently moved with his mother. The child's mother recently began a relationship with Patterson.

"Patterson has a prior domestic abuse record involving a different woman and child. He pleaded guilty to simple assault in an incident last year."

Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son dies after assault: report - Chicago Tribune

Last I heard the little boy was in critical condition. That was last night. I take it from this thread that things took a turn for the worse.

My heart goes out to AP and his family.

Immie

Tough loss, I hope they fry the guy, how sick people are to kill a child.

UPDATE:

SNIPS:

Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson met his 2-year-old son for the first time while he was on life support, TMZ reports.

The football star — whose son died on Friday after his mother’s boyfriend allegedly badly beat him — learned three months ago that he had a child with a woman living in South Dakota, the site reports.

"The woman called him with the news after her ex took a paternity test revealing the boy didn’t belong to him — and the NFL star quickly made arrangements to meet the tot, the site reports.

The alleged killer of this baby, Joseph Patterson, is pictured in link:

[Joseph] Patterson has a history of domestic violence, including an incident in which he allegedly threatened to murder an ex-girlfriend and beat her young son last year, according to London’s Daily Mail. A judge last year let him off the hook domestic violence counseling. :cuckoo:

More: Peterson?s son was on life support for 1st meeting | New York Post

I'm not sure how to feel about Peterson, it was his child, but he didn't really know his child. Why would he pick such a bad person to be the mother. It is a sad story, it can't be easy, but athletes need to be more responsible when they pass out sperm.

Let's hope Peterson connects and properly fathers the children he has.

Forum List

Back