Adolf's Germany etc. documentaries, a new look

Jan 30, 2016
Last edited:
Watch and read, and decide for yourself whether it is a joke. Everything you know about Adolf was taught to you by those who hated him.

Posting violation. OP without poster commentary,

In the meantime, I read My Struggle as a teenager and horrified at what I read. Nothing has changed

In the meantime, I read My Struggle as a teenager and horrified at what I read. Nothing has changed

Watch the documentaries and read the links, to see if you are still "horrified". I read 'Mein Kampf' and did not sleep until it was read all the way through, and found the first half fascinating, the second half was neither fascinating nor horrifying; I read the complete unabridged version with no commentary. The OP was edited to include commentary on the topic of this thread.

Do you think Europe would be in the condition it is in today if International Finance and Jewry did not defeat the last white european nation?

Last edited:

Watch the documentaries and read the links, to see if you are still "horrified". I read 'Mein Kampf' and did not sleep until it was read all the way through, and found the first half fascinating, the second half was neither fascinating nor horrifying; I read the complete unabridged version with no commentary. The OP was edited to include commentary on the topic of this thread.

Do you think Europe would be in the condition it is in today if International Finance and Jewry did not defeat the last white european nation?
I answered your question competently. Your question is immaterial until you alter your OP with your own commentary. You would be better off here to not instruct, only to learn.

I answered your question competently. Your question is immaterial until you alter your OP with your own commentary. You would be better off here to not instruct, only to learn.

I already altered the OP with my own commentary. Have you ever read a pro-Hitler text or film? If not, then how can you teach? How can you teach without knowing the opponents view? Or does teaching only mean one-sided propaganda in your view?

I already altered the OP with my own commentary. Have you ever read a pro-Hitler text or film? If not, then how can you teach? How can you teach without knowing the opponents view? Or does teaching only mean one-sided propaganda in your view?
Apparently, one-sided propaganda is your forte. I have met men who were first to enter the camps. No excuse.

Anybody up for watching the movie The Producers again? "Springtime For Hitler" is running through my head here ...

Forum List

Back