Sex
Drugs
Rock & Roll
Food
Internet
Alcohol
Gambling
The list goes on and on .....

I was recently away on holiday, relaxing with family and friends. One of my family members who came to stay with us a three days, commented multiple times about how much she missed Facebook and couldn't wait to get back to civilization and her computer. Another family member of mine who was away on her third day of vacation with her family, rang my cell phone. During our brief conversation, she informed me that she couldn't wait to get back to her computer and her contacts. It was my impression that she enjoys spending more time with anonymous online friends, than she does her real family. What is clear, is that both are suffering with different degrees of internet addiction.

What about you?
Do you have any addictions? Any you care to admit?

I've whittled my list down to only sex and food.

I miss the drugs sometimes though :lol:

Ciggies.

Caffeine in the form of Diet Coke.

(And, I love beer, but it doesn't like me so much.)

Do you require morning caffeine Si modo?
A friend who was staying with us grabbed her Diet Pepsi addiction and headed out to watch the sun rise around 6am.
:eusa_sick:

Caffeine in the form of hot delicious coffee! ( a little whole milk ... no sugar )

Ciggies.

Caffeine in the form of Diet Coke.

(And, I love beer, but it doesn't like me so much.)

Do you require morning caffeine Si modo?
A friend who was staying with us grabbed her Diet Pepsi addiction and headed out to watch the sun rise around 6am.
:eusa_sick:

Caffeine in the form of hot delicious coffee! ( a little whole milk ... no sugar )
I do need it. First things I do when I come downstairs in the AM: Let my Westie out of his crate, open the fridge to get a Diet Coke, pop that puppy open, start a pot of coffee, then take my Westie outside.

Diet... Yech Putridsweet is horrible.
Gimme the real stuff with corn sweetner :)

Really nutri sweet puts a strong horrible chemical taste in my mouth for a hour or so.
Never got enough down to see if it does worse to my innards.

I have the Bitter gene.

Diet... Yech Putridsweet is horrible.
Gimme the real stuff with corn sweetner :)

Really nutri sweet puts a strong horrible chemical taste in my mouth for a hour or so.
Never got enough down to see if it does worse to my innards.

I have the Bitter gene.
The only thing I like that has aspartame in it is Diet Coke. Otherwise, I use real sugar.

It does taste icky...but not in Diet Coke.

(Only pinko commies drink Pepsi, by the way. Just FYI.)

My eye glasses are as thick as the bottom of Coke bottles. I had an addiction when I was around 13 and I nearly went blind!

Forum List

Back