Addicted to war

Obamafan135

Rookie
Dec 11, 2012
Throughout history, wars have been waged around the world. For years analysts belived that money is the only reason that war is waged. I belive money is not the only reason. A person (government) with enough power at their control can belive they can do anything with that power. They start to corrupt and want to use/showoff their power to the world. In ancient times the Persian empire had great power at their control. Their king now with his mind set on showing the world their strength began the biggest threat to the world at the time. Country after country fell and the Persians just wanted more. Their power caused an addiction to war. Then they tried to take over the Greek city-states. Yes they won some battles (battle with the 300 spartans). However, the Greeks defeated them later on. If the Persians had not started this "power grab" the empire might have lasted longer. War is an addiction caused by power. The more wars you win, the more power you have, war becomes an addiction and it would altemently lead to your demise.

We like war. We like conflict and strife. It's a part of our human nature that we don't like to admit.

Obamafan135

War is not an addiction...but an unavoidable necessity ... you talk about the ancient Greeks .. but why don't you talk about Hitler? or the present Islamic fanatics? etc...?

Get real!

Obamafan135

War is not an addiction...but an unavoidable necessity ... you talk about the ancient Greeks .. but why don't you talk about Hitler? or the present Islamic fanatics? etc...?

Get real!
I talk about the greeks because I am Greek. Hitler had power because Germany was a thriving country. The power got to his head. The big reason for WWII is hitlers self loathing in power. Not all islamics are bad. The ones who had the power to create chaos are the ones who did create chaos and thus started the war on terror.

Last edited:
Obamafan135

Get real!
I talk about the greeks because I am Greek. Hitler had power because Germany was a thriving country. The power got to his head. The big reason for WWII is hitlers self loathing in power. Not all islamics are bad. The ones who had the power do create chaos are the ones who did create chaos and thus started the war on terror.

The ones who started the war on terror .....WERE THE SICK FANATICS WHO SENT THE PLANES INTO THE TOWERS AND TO THE PENTAGON ON 9/11

Last edited:

Forum List

Back