Ad targeters are pulling data from your browser's password manager

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nearly every web browser now comes with a password manager tool, a lightweight version of the same service offered by plugins like LastPass and 1Password. But according to new research from Princeton's Center for Information Technology Policy, those same managers are being exploited as a way to track users from site to site.
Ad targeters are pulling data from your browser’s password manager
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but you shouldn't care you , nor anyone in your family is doing anything wrong. Never worry this data information can never be used against you whatever gave you that idea. lmao.

I don't use a password manager. I have no idea how the internet knows what it knows. I have no Facebook account. Every so often I get a warning notice that I do not have a Facebook account and instructed to create one. How do they know I don't have one and why the warning?

Nearly every web browser now comes with a password manager tool, a lightweight version of the same service offered by plugins like LastPass and 1Password. But according to new research from Princeton's Center for Information Technology Policy, those same managers are being exploited as a way to track users from site to site.
Ad targeters are pulling data from your browser’s password manager
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but you shouldn't care you , nor anyone in your family is doing anything wrong. Never worry this data information can never be used against you whatever gave you that idea. lmao.

No shit, tard. Your Internet browsing information has been collected by advertisers for years. You act like this is some earth shattering information.

Forum List

Back