Actual quotes by Martin Luther King on Zionism

that may well have been the case in dr. king's world in 1968, but do you actually believe he would call people like nelson mandela, desmond tutu, mairead corrigan, kofi annan, jimmy carter, and so many good people who are carrying on dr. king's work today...do you actually think he would call them anti-semites?

you are abusing the memory and the legacy of a great civil rights leader and a great american in order to justify maligning those who so righteously object to and protest the human rights abuses and war crimes that israel condones or commits.

oh, and also, that little "good cop, bad cop" nthing you got going on with maaarg really isn't foolin' anyone.
By 1968, Israel had fought and won the 1948 war of independence and the won 1967 war that gave it control of Gaza, West Bank, and Jerusalem. You know, the events which have generated bullshit lies and comments like "stolen land" or "occupatied territories" etc from scumbag anti Semites like yourself. So Dr. King made these comments being well aware what had gone down between Israel and the Arabs from 1948 to 1968, and still totally sided with Israel and the Jews.

It's not my problem an anti Semetic dirtbag like you wants Dr. Kings views on Israel to match his. IT DOESN'T. He was a Zionist, and would still be 150% even more Zionist today.

If anybody is "abusing" his memory, it's Jew hating assholes like you.

i wouldn't expect martin luther king jr.'s views to match mine at all, but i think, given his the overall body of his work throughout his life, that he would be far more closely aligned with my views than he would with yours.

i think we would be very close on the ends certainly, with some minor differences to what constitutes justice, but we would differ on the means, for sure. i am not a pacifist.

i think the good reverend appreciated the fact that when he spoke and people looked at him, they saw a very angry malcolm x on his side of the issue and looming over his shoulder. i also think dr king had a broader appeal than malcolm but malcolm represented the black community's views more than dr. king.

maybe i will post some of malcolm x's quotes on the issue.

i am not abusing his memory, you are. i am acknowledging that he was a man of peace who believed in civil and human rights and i believe he would be true to those vaalues today. you are in a rage and suggesting that those who speak out against the conduct of the war in lebanon, the war crimes committed by israelis in cast lead, the treatment off palestinians of the west bank and gaza are anti-semites and that dr. king, based upon an alleged letter written in 1968, would agree with your assessment.

i think that if dr. king were alive today, you and people like you would be calling him an anti-semite for his actions in trying to bring a solution and a peace to the reason.

i know many, many people who adamantly and vigorously and unquestionably supported the israelis and israel in 1968. they come to me today and say "you were right. i should have listened to you."
Nah you're just upset er whining and bitching as usual that one of the main civil rights heroes of the world was able to see through all the propoganda and Jew hate coming from dirtbags like yourself and still remain a Zionist. By 1968 most of the main events in Israel's history had already occurred, yet he still remained a steadfast Zionist, and would remain so today, because quite simply he WOULD STILL SEE ISRAEL AS DEFENDING ITSELF AGAINST ARAB /MUSLIM AGRESSION AND RHE DESIRE TO DESTROY THE JEWISH STATE. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

So fuck you and your fake outrage, it is your positions that inconsistent with Dr Kngs views. I suggest you and pat pick up another "hero", it appears that this one just doesn't fit your Jew hating cause.

Last edited:
What would Martin King think of what's going on today? Probably not much since he'd be so old he'd be dribbling all his soup all over himself and sitting in a nice warm and mushy Depends, kinda like what Nelson Mandela does these days.

The post in which I did an extensive expose' of the MLK "hoax" / LIE the other day has disappeared.
No surprise.

Israel-firster disinformationists try to propagate the LIE that MLK said that anti-Zionism equates to anti-Semitism. All major Zionist Supremacist media (like Shorty Morty Zuckerman's "US News and World Report") propagate this propaganda, knowing full well that even the hyper-Zionist "CAMERA" has recognized it as a LIE.

Where did this come from?
According to some philandering un-Torah-like "rabbi to the stars" (Marc Schneier- see below*)
there was supposedly a "letter to anti-Zionists" published in a 1967 edition of the "Saturday Review".
Of course, NO SUCH ARTICLE EXISTS.

Then, we are told that MLK actually/instead said this at a Harvard lecture in 1968, before he was killed.
Of course, there is no such record; in fact, MLK NEVER SET FOOT IN CAMBRIDGE IN 1968.

Yet, the lies go on and on; I'm sure that we'll see more attempts at prevarication on this issue, amidst further lies and personal attacks- but NEVER any intellectual honesty- much less an admission of The Truth.

Now, ask yerselfs: Would a Nobel Peace laureate famous for non-violent peace activism really advocate for VIOLENCE against men, women and children being oppressed/occupied by warmongering NaZionists?

Marc Schneier, rabbi to the stars, caught kissing another ...

articles.nydailynews.com/2010-08-14/local/27072582_1_rabbi-marc-schneier-or...

Aug 14, 2010 ... A rabbi to the stars was busted by his jilted wife for smooching a sexy gal pal on an Israeli getaway, according to blockbuster court papers ...

Russell Simmons, Rabbi Marc Schneier and the President of ...

globalgrind.com/news/russell-simmons-rabbi-marc-schneier-and-president-isra...

Mar 2, 2012 ... Russell Simmons, Rabbi Marc Schneier and the President of Israel Shimon Peres met today in New York City on behalf of the Foundation for ...
Rabbi Marc Schneier splits from fourth wife - NYPOST.com

www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/famed_rabbi_wife_splitting_BQiuA67fqLp... - Similarto Rabbi Marc Schneier splits from fourth wife - NYPOST.com

Jun 27, 2010 ... Respected Rabbi Marc Schneier has split from his fourth wife and is now spending time with a younger woman.
Rabbinical Group Poised To Investigate Marc Schneier | The ...

The Latest News | The Jewish Week... - Similarto Rabbinical Group Poised To Investigate Marc Schneier | The ...

Aug 31, 2010 ... Rabbinical Group Poised To Investigate Marc Schneier. High-style rabbi declines RCA offer to resign; says bipolar condition to blame for ...

Rabbi Marc Schneier - Tablet Magazine – Jewish News and ...

Rabbi Marc Schneier - Tablet Magazine – Jewish News and Politics, Jewish Arts and Culture, Jewish Life and Religion

Does Marc Schneier Speak for Us? Rabbi's infidelity said to reflect on community. By Marc Tracy|August 18, 2010|Leave a comment · The Scroll ...

The post in which I did an extensive expose' of the MLK "hoax" / LIE the other day has disappeared.
No surprise.

Israel-firster disinformationists try to propagate the LIE that MLK said that anti-Zionism equates to anti-Semitism. All major Zionist Supremacist media (like Shorty Morty Zuckerman's "US News and World Report") propagate this propaganda, knowing full well that even the hyper-Zionist "CAMERA" has recognized it as a LIE.

Where did this come from?
According to some philandering un-Torah-like "rabbi to the stars" (Marc Schneier- see below*)
there was supposedly a "letter to anti-Zionists" published in a 1967 edition of the "Saturday Review".
Of course, NO SUCH ARTICLE EXISTS.

Then, we are told that MLK actually/instead said this at a Harvard lecture in 1968, before he was killed.
Of course, there is no such record; in fact, MLK NEVER SET FOOT IN CAMBRIDGE IN 1968.

Yet, the lies go on and on; I'm sure that we'll see more attempts at prevarication on this issue, amidst further lies and personal attacks- but NEVER any intellectual honesty- much less an admission of The Truth.

Now, ask yerselfs: Would a Nobel Peace laureate famous for non-violent peace activism really advocate for VIOLENCE against men, women and children being oppressed/occupied by warmongering NaZionists?

Marc Schneier, rabbi to the stars, caught kissing another ...

articles.nydailynews.com/2010-08-14/local/27072582_1_rabbi-marc-schneier-or...

Aug 14, 2010 ... A rabbi to the stars was busted by his jilted wife for smooching a sexy gal pal on an Israeli getaway, according to blockbuster court papers ...

Russell Simmons, Rabbi Marc Schneier and the President of ...

globalgrind.com/news/russell-simmons-rabbi-marc-schneier-and-president-isra...

Mar 2, 2012 ... Russell Simmons, Rabbi Marc Schneier and the President of Israel Shimon Peres met today in New York City on behalf of the Foundation for ...
Rabbi Marc Schneier splits from fourth wife - NYPOST.com

www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/famed_rabbi_wife_splitting_BQiuA67fqLp... - Similarto Rabbi Marc Schneier splits from fourth wife - NYPOST.com

Jun 27, 2010 ... Respected Rabbi Marc Schneier has split from his fourth wife and is now spending time with a younger woman.
Rabbinical Group Poised To Investigate Marc Schneier | The ...

The Latest News | The Jewish Week... - Similarto Rabbinical Group Poised To Investigate Marc Schneier | The ...

Aug 31, 2010 ... Rabbinical Group Poised To Investigate Marc Schneier. High-style rabbi declines RCA offer to resign; says bipolar condition to blame for ...

Rabbi Marc Schneier - Tablet Magazine – Jewish News and ...

Rabbi Marc Schneier - Tablet Magazine – Jewish News and Politics, Jewish Arts and Culture, Jewish Life and Religion

Does Marc Schneier Speak for Us? Rabbi's infidelity said to reflect on community. By Marc Tracy|August 18, 2010|Leave a comment · The Scroll ...
What a hoot Virtual Eman is. He is worried about what some Rabbis say, but he is not all concerned that there are Muslim clerics who say all non believers should be killed, which of course means those who don't follow Islam. Are these Rabbis really hurting anyone? I would say it is more dangerous for those of us who are non believers when the Muslim clerics incite people to kill those who don't believe as they do. Look at what happens to those living in Muslim countries who are non believers, and even other Muslims themselves of different sects.

jt2

Forum List

Back