Actors and Actresses you dislike watching.

Oh, and arguably the Worst Actress of the modern age: Madonna.

Excruciatingly painful to watch her wooden, overly self conscious attempts on the big screen.

I should neg you for even calling her an actress :lol:

:)

She's an actress only in her own mind.

I read that she had a serious lobbying effort underway to play Hatsumomo in "Memoirs of a Geisha". I don't even want to imagine Madonna playing a Japanese woman. The few minutes I was exposed to "Swept Away" are still giving me nightmares.
yea ok, i hate madonna. who is she kidding?

Lohan
Cruise

Especially cruise, knowing what a lunatic he is, I should admire his ability to play sane on the screen, but I just can't.

Fox; rockin body, thee end.

That douch that played Dr Dreamy, or was it Lovely.

John Wayne. He played "The Duke" in every movie.
Julia Roberts. seriously, the meer threat of being forced to watch her movies would cause me to spill all my secrets.

Kate Winslet : Her role in Titanic was possibly the worst acting I've seen in a big-budget movie. Horrible horrible horrible.

Vin Diesel : Other than Saving Private Ryan, I never want to see him on screen.

Hayden Christensen : His portrayal of Anakin Skywalker made Keanu Reeves seem like the most gifted thespian ever.

Bee Vang : It was painful to watch him in Gran Torino. I don't understand how some critics could praise his acting in this film, it was terrible.

For the most part I don't mind actors or actresses, even the ones that aren't good; I'm more concerned with the movies. A good movie can carry a bad actor.

<snip>

For the most part I don't mind actors or actresses, even the ones that aren't good; I'm more concerned with the movies. A good movie can carry a bad actor.

Yep, look at Keanu Reeves in The Matrix.

Vin Diesel oozes sexuality but falls short in actually being sexy. Robotic. But I sure love looking at him.
Same with The Rock dude. Forgot his name.

Sean Penn
Alec Baldwin
Rosie O'Donnell
Danny Glover
Susan Sarandon
Jeneane Garofalo
Michael Moore
Whoopi
Ophrah
Matt Damon
Ben Affleck

All liberal nut bags.....just won't watch them..

Last edited:
You guys must not watch many movies with these lists.

I hate Jane Fonda as a person but that doesn't stop me from watching a Movie she might be in.

However I absolutely REFUSE to watch Woody Allen.

Sean Penn
Alec Baldwin
Rosie O'Donnell
Danny Glover
Susan Sarandon
Jeneane Garofalo
Michael Moore
Whoopi
Ophrah
Matt Damon
Ben Affleck

Same here. I can't stand these liberal douchebags. no way in hell they are getting a dime of my support.

Sean Penn
Alec Baldwin
Rosie O'Donnell
Danny Glover
Susan Sarandon
Jeneane Garofalo
Michael Moore
Whoopi
Ophrah
Matt Damon
Ben Affleck

Just because of their politics? Really?

Well.. that and their lousy actors...

Actually, Sean Penn is a good actor but his politics are offensive to me...

Sean Penn
Alec Baldwin
Rosie O'Donnell
Danny Glover
Susan Sarandon
Jeneane Garofalo
Michael Moore
Whoopi
Ophrah
Matt Damon
Ben Affleck

Just because of their politics? Really?

Well.. that and their lousy actors...

Actually, Sean Penn is a good actor but his politics are offensive to me...

sean penn played a good retard

Vin Diesel oozes sexuality but falls short in actually being sexy. Robotic. But I sure love looking at him.

The Rock = Dwayne Johnson. He's no master of the stage or screen, but I prefer him to Vin Diesel. The Rock at least shows emotion in his acting. :)

I've had female friends say they like Vin Diesel because of his looks, but I don't quite get it. Sure, he's a muscular guy, but his face doesn't seem to fall anywhere near stereotypical good looks for men. Then again, to each their own!

The Rock = Dwayne Johnson. He's no master of the stage or screen, but I prefer him to Vin Diesel. The Rock at least shows emotion in his acting. :)

I've had female friends say they like Vin Diesel because of his looks, but I don't quite get it. Sure, he's a muscular guy, but his face doesn't seem to fall anywhere near stereotypical good looks for men. Then again, to each their own!

He is not handsome. But there is some magnetism there. I can't quite explain it. All I know is he floats my boat, lol.

Alec Baldwin I used to not like much, but then I started to like him. Can't stand his brothers though. Talk about riding coattails. Is there no end to Baldwin Brothers? They are EVERYwhere.:eek:

Sean Penn did very well in the movie he played as mentally challenged. Excellent film. I don't like him, but I like his acting.

Old School

Dustin Hoffman
Shirley MacLaine
Doris Day
Warren Beatty
Jack Nicholson
June Allyson
Danny Kaye
Marlon Brando

Old School

Dustin Hoffman
Shirley MacLaine
Doris Day
Warren Beatty
Jack Nicholson
June Allyson
Danny Kaye
Marlon Brando

Like or dislike??? Of that list, if it is dislike, I'm going to grab a few to unlist :tongue:

Hoffman
MacLaine
Nicholson
Brando

Forum List

Back