Actor Peter Fonda encourages targeting children of border patrol and ice agents

Not shocking or surprising anymore I for one am glad these Hollywood phonies are finally showing everyone what kind of people they really are.

Why single out people in the acting community? Why this industry? Farmers are nuts, secretaries are nuts, cattlemen are nuts. CEOs are nuts. Techies are nuts. Nuts come out from all over. The actor's craft is a very difficult one if done right. Why pick on them?

Not true, and no. I made no such assertion.

Again, you exhibit your inability to understand the language.

It is true. Your posts expose you as a right-wing partisan hack. Clear enough?

It isn't true. You said I asserted it.

You don't know what *assert* means.

It is true, and I simply asked whether you are asserting you're not a rw partisan hack. You're not very good at this.
So you admit you don't understand what an assertion is. Otherwise, you would know and wouldn't have to ask.

I am very good at *this*.

No. You are unintelligible.
No. You are.

Hypocrisy: Obama Leverages Illegal Detentions to Campaign Against Trump

Ex-President Barack Obama leveraged mainstream media coverage of the immigration debate to campaign against President Trump on Facebook Wednesday.

Obama, whose own presidency was plagued by a massive immigrant influx, made an appeal to emotion on Wednesday, World Refugee Day, blaming Trump for “ripping children from their parents’ arms.”

“[T]o watch those families broken apart in real time puts to us a very simple question: are we a nation that accepts the cruelty of ripping children from their parents’ arms, or are we a nation that values families, and works to keep them together? Do we look away, or do we choose to see something of ourselves and our children?” Obama wrote.

obama-fb.jpg

As many have pointed out, the exact same issue played out during Obama’s tenure, but the liberal-leaning mainstream media chose to ignore it.

Hypocrisy: Obama Leverages Illegal Detentions to Campaign Against Trump

they are all about protectingg criminals in sanctuary cities

Actor Peter Fonda was accused of encouraging people to target the children of Border Patrol agents and ICE employees after he tweeted, “we should find out what schools their children go to” and “scare the shit out of them.”

Actor Peter Fonda Encourages Targeting Children of Border Patrol & ICE Agents

Leave it to a trendy stuck up fk to say some bs like this. Gawd leftist liberals are pathetic what ugly, ugly excuses for humans. they should be considered savages comparing them to animals is an insutl to the animal kingdom.
Trump has made it clear that children are not off limits. A dangerous precedent.

Nope....

It's scum like you that do things like this...

Actor Peter Fonda was accused of encouraging people to target the children of Border Patrol agents and ICE employees after he tweeted, “we should find out what schools their children go to” and “scare the shit out of them.”

Leave it to a trendy stuck up fk to say some bs like this. Gawd leftist liberals are pathetic what ugly, ugly excuses for humans. they should be considered savages comparing them to animals is an insutl to the animal kingdom.
Trump has made it clear that children are not off limits. A dangerous precedent.

Nope....

I've never done anything like that. Meanwhile Trump has taken children from their families, and ordered the military to fire on children in the middle east.

Not shocking or surprising anymore I for one am glad these Hollywood phonies are finally showing everyone what kind of people they really are.

Why single out people in the acting community? Why this industry? Farmers are nuts, secretaries are nuts, cattlemen are nuts. CEOs are nuts. Techies are nuts. Nuts come out from all over. The actor's craft is a very difficult one if done right. Why pick on them?

Because the acting community seems to have the biggest mouths, saying the stupidest things.

Nope....

I've never done anything like that. Meanwhile Trump has taken children from their families, and ordered the military to fire on children in the middle east.

You are full of shit just like your lying media....

Nope....

You are clearly not part of reality then. Trump was forced into rescinding his order to steal children away. I bet you think that's a lie too. :rolleyes;

Nope....

You are clearly not part of reality then. Trump was forced into rescinding his order to steal children away. I bet you think that's a lie too. :rolleyes;

Trump has outsmarted you liberals once again.....

You just haven't figured it out yet.....

The hypocritical left is beyond being normal they are the HERPES gone viral .....

They fake care for these kids, but wait the war on drugs LET STRIP KIDS from their parents for a few joints forget getting them help just throw them in prison.

Forget those kids living in the streets because of whatever reasons. oh but no LEFTIST K.....T CARES ABOUT THOSE KIDS...

Gad you stupid fkrs are so gawd dam backwards peopel want to puke just looking at your fkd up faces.

Nope....

^ :cuckoo:

Nope....

^ :cuckoo:

I know most of you aren't smart enough to figure it out.....

Just watch and wait....

Because the acting community seems to have the biggest mouths, saying the stupidest things.

Really. I thought that the republicans and the "religious" right had cornered the market on that. Ever listen to one of these nutty "pastors"?

Because they seem to be the ones shooting their mouths off the most on social media. The entertainment industry loves to preach to the nation about showing respect, tolerance, and understanding of other people’s views and opinions yet they repeatedly show that doesn’t seem to apply to anyone who doesn’t share their views.

Because they seem to be the ones shooting their mouths off the most on social media. The entertainment industry loves to preach to the nation about showing respect, tolerance, and understanding of other people’s views and opinions yet they repeatedly show that doesn’t seem to apply to anyone who doesn’t share their views.

Oh, come on. Bitches like graham, jeffress, perkins, hagee, "focus on the family" do it all the time. At least Fonda never told anyone that their religion was not a religion, or went overseas to represent us after making cracks about somebody else's religion like jeffress did.

Oh, come on. Bitches like graham, jeffress, perkins, hagee, "focus on the family" do it all the time. At least Fonda never told anyone that their religion was not a religion, or went overseas to represent us after making cracks about somebody else's religion like jeffress did.
And they get slammed for saying that type of stuff as they should freedom of speech cuts both ways people can say stupid, vile, disgusting things about another person and those who support their comments can cheer them on but those who don't support it have the freedom to respond in an equally vile and disgusting way if they so choose. This seems to be something the left tends to forget when it's convenient for them.

Really. I thought that the republicans and the "religious" right had cornered the market on that. Ever listen to one of these nutty "pastors"?
Not even close.

One of the real nutty ones? Like Rev. Wright?
rev wright god dam america - Bing video

One of the real nutty ones? Like Rev. Wright?
rev wright god dam america - Bing video
graham, jeffress, perkins, robertson, falwell, etc. What a pack of worthless, witless monkeys.

Forum List

Back