Active Shooter at Molson-Coors Milwaukee

• Banned
Americans are struggling but democrats only focus on immigrants that can’t speak English

Disgruntled employee ?

Sounds crazy to me.

Wonder if all the drugs we put kids on....are starting to have this kind of affect now they are adults ?

lol they never say it's some employee they fucked over, they're always 'disgruntled', as if these shithole companies never screw anybody and are all innocent hapless victims n stuff, no lying backstabbing assholes, petty insolent managers and suckasses running around, just innocent victims n stuff. lol about as believable as Al Sharpton.

A bunch of tards and assholes just pissed off the wrong guy, is all. It's frigging Milwaukee.

lol they never say it's some employee they fucked over, they're always 'disgruntled', as if these shithole companies never screw anybody and are all innocent hapless victims n stuff, no lying backstabbing assholes, petty insolent managers and suckasses running around, just innocent victims n stuff. lol about as believable as Al Sharpton.

A bunch of tards and assholes just pissed off the wrong guy, is all. It's frigging Milwaukee.

Milwaukee is a shithole. High percentage of blacks and a high murder and crime rate. I can understand why the Democrats chose to hold their convention there.

Milwaukee is a shithole. High percentage of blacks and a high murder and crime rate. I can understand why the Democrats chose to hold their convention there.

That's no lie. I got stuck for what seemed like a year there one afternoon a long time ago.

Forum List

Back