ACLU: How the Patriot Act redefines "Domestic Terrorism."

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I spent the last few days observing the ACLU's evolution on this topic since it began in 2002. If you consider yourself on the left, even slightly, I suggest you do the same. Here is their first substantial article (in 2002) concerning this subject.

Judging from the ACLU's stance on 1st and 4th (and due process) Amendment violations, drones, and how they are slowly embracing the 2nd Amendment, it won't be long before the Ivory Tower Intellectuals declare ACLU a right-wing extremist organization.

How the USA PATRIOT Act redefines "Domestic Terrorism" | American Civil Liberties Union

The ACLU has been a good org. It wasn't until after Repubs stomped on their legitimacy did Repubs realize that they are a civil liberties group and not a liberal group.

I think Ron Paul fans probably changed that. Oh and Obama getting the same power Bush had. That really had Repubs freaking out.

Too bad they didn't realize that someone else would get that power eventually. Now they want to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Forum List

Back