Accused of video taping rape

So you can claim your retarded if you shoot someone you don't like? Now someone reading that would claim he is "I Am Sam."

well i can only answer for the state i live in...nc....here you can be crazy as a shit house rat...and kill someone and the question will become...at the time you did it...did you know the difference between right and wrong..

Mental retardation can be easily documented. You don't all of a sudden become retarded, you are born that way.

But can you turn retarded after receiving some kind of head-trauma? Take Terri Schiavo. She was born normal. However, compare that with the last 10 years of her life. She had some kind of head-trauma. It was a controversial case in Florida that took the media air waves throughout 2005.

What if someone fake retardation by creating a scar in his forehead and claim that scar was a "boo boo". His defense lawyer goes: "My client suffered head-trauma." However, the incident was never documented and when he received it, it was days before his victim was killed.

Last edited:
Mental retardation can be easily documented. You don't all of a sudden become retarded, you are born that way.

Mental retardation and criminal insanity are two different things. I remember 40 or so years ago when the criminally insane would be sentenced to mental hospitals. Then, when public funding for those institutions began dwindling they started throwing the criminally insane in the clink with the rest of societies derelicts. The guy in this story is neither. He’s nothing but a criminally insane punk who raped a woman. How the hell does anybody even pop a woody for that crap?

I’m glad I’m not single these days because, I think I have to carry consensual sex contracts in my glove-box. Man, I can see it now… Walking into the nearest convince store with the gal in tow and asking the clerk to be my witness. :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back