LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

LilOldLady wrote in part:

I cannot find any infomation on handicap and disable anchor babies.

Well, don't let a little ignorance stop ya there, Ma'am. Perhaps there is no data collected on such children because they are Americans. Just a thought.

Mad. there is a differnce between anchor babies, 500.000 of them, and american citizens. There may not be a number on them, but the cost is there. They are not legal american citizens and never will be. Just because the 14th amendment say they may be do not mean they are.

Well, yes it sort of does unfortunately but you can't change it. The future world is a stateless entity where old world ideas of sovereignty and nationality have no value or meaning. You're fighting a losing battle.

No. I am no right. I have an opinion. That is it. I do live with Mexicans, and their kids live right here with me. I don't need anyone to pretend I am some how acceptable. OK, what about YOU, Madeline?
you might have an interesting story to tell us. Tell us.

I have never lived out West. All the Latinos I know or knew have been legal immigrants from Cuba or Americans from Puerto Rica. Nonetheless, I am very concerned about the presence of illegals in this country. I favor deportation, securing the borders, and I oppose any sweeping amnesty. Most of all, I favor heavy fines and lengthy prison sentences for Americans who employ illegals.

I also favor aid to Mexico, so that it can be a desirable place for its own citizens to live, and compassion for the American children of Mexican parents.

ANCHOR BABIES NOT U.S. CITIZENS.

No matter how much you may want them to be, they are not U.S. citizens according to the 14th Amendment. Children born to illegal aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, but to the country their parents are citizens of.

Even legal immigrant’s American born children are not U.S. citizens. Not until born after one of the parents become U.S. citizens. Children born before their parent were citizens will have to apply for citizen and not automatic given citizenship when their parent become citizens.

There is nothing racist, hateful or bigoted about this, this is just the law under the 14th Amendment. It is not racist, bigoted or hateful to want the 14th Amendment correctly applied. It does matter how it is interpreted and applied. About 500,000 and billions of dollars. A costly mistake the U.S. taxpayers is paying for. and this refuse is getting old.

This issue is not going away, so don’t hold you breath

You are wrong on the law, LilOldLady.

I agree with the OP. The 14th Amendment has been warped and abused. Anchor babies need to be stopped. America is the only country on earth that still has this archaic clause.

We're also one of the few countries without huge gun control. Somehow I doubt you mind.

(Note: I do not support gun bans).

FAIR: Federation for American Immigration Reform

This is the organization I joined. I don't agree with everything they do, but they're great at keeping me updated on have had some terrific pieces on the issue.

Sometimes to solve a problem you have to do more than run around screaming like your hair is on fire.
Survival of my country is at stake.

You have to be the biggest drama queen on this boards. The country has survived massive waves of immigrants just fine.

So you don't bitch about taxpayers supporting orphanages until they support a citizen whose parents were illegal immigrants. Then all of a sudden you hate them, especially if it's disabled orphans.

And you wonder why people call you hateful.

Unfreakingbelievable.

Wow. These people sure hate little brown children.

LOL want stricter immigration law = durr hurr thas racis

Cool story bro.

I am sick and tired of immigrants taking advantage of American taxpayers and the 14th amendment. I would be equally pissed off if America was geographically located next to India and it was Indians coming here by the hoards.

Also, many of these pro-illegal movements are actually pro-latino movements. If anything is racist, it's them. They don't care about other immigrants, many who are in line trying to come here LEGALLY.

"Stop playing the race cards you racists!"

Holy hypocrisy batman!

LilOldLady wrote in part:

I cannot find any infomation on handicap and disable anchor babies.

Well, don't let a little ignorance stop ya there, Ma'am. Perhaps there is no data collected on such children because they are Americans. Just a thought.

Mad. there is a differnce between anchor babies, 500.000 of them, and american citizens. There may not be a number on them, but the cost is there. They are not legal american citizens and never will be. Just because the 14th amendment say they may be do not mean they are.

If the Constitution says they are citizens then they are citizens. It's pretty fucking simple.

anchor-babies-ULBA.bmp

So Tank thinks Latinos are a threat to this country. Why am I not surprised?

Betcha anything he'll try to pretend that it's not racist.

Right.

Let me amend it.

You hate little kids :)

You don't get it, I 've taken care of your little throw away kids most of my life and even now in advanced stages of MS I volunteer at Foster GrandParents and Children's Cabinet. And I do the because I care about children. The Nevada State Hospital is full of children your kind have thrown away. SO shut the hell up until you get educated about children.:cuckoo:

Yer right, I don't get it.

"Anchor babies" are American citizens.

But, you don't want them treated like other American citizen children:cuckoo:

The only conclusion I can come through is you hate, at least some - little kids.

What's "my kind"?

Anchors belong in the ocean!

SEND THE BILL TO CALDERONE.
File civil suits against the Mexican government.

Instead of giving million to México to fight drug cartels, that is funding a corrupt government, military and police force, use it to put more border agents on the border, more ICE agents across the country to raid businesses that hire illegal work force.
Calderone can use the $35 billion [/
U]
illegal aliens send back to Mexico’s economy each year to pay us for education, healthcare, welfare benefits, incarcerations of illegal aliens and their anchor babies that is billed to the U.S. taxpayers.

Then the family of the rancher that was killed on the border should file a civil suit against the government of Mexico and all the others who are victims of illegal aliens crime should also.

Then sit back and see how fast Calderone will close the borders and keep his people home.
This bucket of **** we are carrying around is overflowing and have no where to go. The American people have had enough of this BOS. Hold Mexico reasponsible for it's people.

racist prohibitionist will shoot off thier own foot rather than give in to reason and justice.

the number of people smoking won't go up because it's legal, in fact the number driving likely will go down as it will be harder for kids to get it. Not that you'd understand granny.

Ask any officer and they will tell you they would rather deal with a stoned driver than a drunk driver..

Forum List

Back