Absurd COP video warns of "Seven signs of terrorism"

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
This has got to be the most incredibly stupid thing I have seen for a long time. According to this, everyone is a terrorist, Don't go bird watching or star gazing. Don't stop on the side of the road and look at a map for directions or eat your lunch. Don't ask someone what goes on in any building. Don't pull into the wrong parking lot by accident.
More neo-con brainwashing and mind control.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=171

I see your point. Yet, there are shades of gray associated with this issue. On the one hand, there is paranoia in which someone looking at the skyline through binoculars might be thought of as a terrorist. Then there is total lack of concern for someone behaving in a suspicious manner. Imagine seeing a couple of people seated together looking like nicely dressed Muslims. You see them at the same spot every morning, evening and night. They seem to be seated near a skyscraper in a heavily populated town. You walk by and notice that they are studying what looks like a blueprint. Occasionally you see them staring and pointing at the tower and looking at it through binoculars. You hear them use words like 9-11 and bomb. When they realize that you see them with the blueprint, they quickly roll up the paper and turn their backs to you. I just might be inclined to alert authorities about the suspicious couple.

That was just an extreme example of a scenario but I used it to make a point. There is paranoia and there is negligent foolish lack of concern.

I see your point. Yet, there are shades of gray associated with this issue. On the one hand, there is paranoia in which someone looking at the skyline through binoculars might be thought of as a terrorist. Then there is total lack of concern for someone behaving in a suspicious manner.
Imagine seeing a couple of people seated together looking like nicely dressed Muslims. You see them at the same spot every morning, evening and night. They seem to be seated near a skyscraper in a heavily populated town. You walk by and notice that they are studying what looks like a blueprint. Occasionally you see them staring and pointing at the tower and looking at it through binoculars. You hear them use words like 9-11 and bomb. When they realize that you see them with the blueprint, they quickly roll up the paper and turn their backs to you. I just might be inclined to alert authorities about the suspicious couple.

Now imagine they are completely innocent they where students in structural engineering but when questioned they also had a road atlas of there new home America and a copy of its beloved constitution..despite the fact they have a reasonable explanation it only serves to further deepen suspicions...could this be the ticking time bomb..the are rushed away in secrete and tortured mercilessly until they eventually confess to conspiring
to commit a terrorist act..(.just like john McCain) and imprisoned indefinitely

That was just an extreme example of a scenario but I used it to make a point. There is paranoia and there is negligent foolish lack of concern

extremes a bit of a understatement..more like I know there is a better chance of seeing a leprecon than this..but i use it to try and make a point anyway

Forum List

Back