Abortion

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember when the pro abortionists said men didn’t have a say so on the abortion debate? It was bad enough then that fathers were being told they had no rights to the welfare of their child.

But today the same pro abortion group claims men can have babies and have no idea what a woman is.

My how times have changed.

Remember when the pro abortionists said men didn’t have a say so on the abortion debate? It was bad enough then that fathers were being told they had no rights to the welfare of their child.

But today the same pro abortion group claims men can have babies and have no idea what a woman is.

Yes, this is now what passes for deep thought on the right.

And that's why America has problems.

I just like to remind women abortion is on the ticket. And don’t believe trump when he tells you he won’t. He already showed you he would.

Considering all but a few demonic evildoers hate the Democrats idea to have abortions up to and even after birth repulsive, I support your efforts.
I don't even know what you just said. All I know is young people are going to cost you big time next year no matter how much you pretend you aren't trying to outlaw abortion. Stop lyin for the Lord loser.

Why do Republicans care about the spawn of liberals? These are the same people that laugh when boats filled with migrant women and children sink and everybody drowns.

You have no empathy for people you're politically opposed to, or their children. I struggle to fully understand the outrage.

Why do Republicans care about the spawn of liberals? These are the same people that laugh when boats filled with migrant women and children sink and everybody drowns.

You have no empathy for people you're politically opposed to, or their children. I struggle to fully understand the outrage.
Certified Nutter.

Certified Nutter.
Oh?

You people say seriously evil shit to and about each other. It can be seen every day on this forum. And I'm to believe y'all actually care about these kids? You're a bunch of psychopaths just trying to leverage anything you can for political gain. Both sides.

Hollow stances used to justify the relentless hatred you live for.

Of course you pretend to be ignorant on your no limits slaughter of children.
If the fetus is going to be a mongaloid, how dare you say the woman has to give birth and raise that. Sick I tell you. The good thing is women aren't stupid enough to buy your bullshit. Not young women. Watch and see them vote Republicans out. Don't cry when it happens.

If the fetus is going to be a mongaloid, how dare you say the woman has to give birth and raise that. Sick I tell you. The good thing is women aren't stupid enough to buy your bullshit. Not young women. Watch and see them vote Republicans out. Don't cry when it happens.
That’s straight out of the NAZI party talking points, you must feel proud. How dare you play God and deny these men their lives.

39% of surveyed women of reproductive age stated that insufficient money and poor housing conditions stop them from having children.

The main reason for killing a child in the womb is loans and mortgages
Banks and construction companies ate our children

39% of surveyed women of reproductive age stated that insufficient money and poor housing conditions stop them from having children.

Poorest in America are richer than 90% of the world.
Pathetic excuse that’s a lie.

The only reason is not keeping ones legs shut when not wanting a child.

Poorest in America are richer than 90% of the world.
Pathetic excuse that’s a lie.
Poor is poor regardless of where one lives. That being said I'm no fan of abortion and less kids conceived is a huge win for a nation. The only ones who disagree are the corporatists who believe they should be able to find a cheap labor force. To see them struggle to find workers is a good thing.

Poor is poor regardless of where one lives. That being said I'm no fan of abortion and less kids conceived is a huge win for a nation. The only ones who disagree are the corporatists who believe they should be able to find a cheap labor force. To see them struggle to find workers is a good thing.
No, living in a wood crate with a sewer running alongside in a city with 20,000 just like you trying to survive is not like living in an apartment with free food and medical available every day.

Forum List

Back