Abortion has murdered 80 mil babies in US. Why isn't that banned?Thoughts and Prayers are not enough

Abortion is legal

Mass murder is not
Guns are legal.

Shall we all just keep our dicks in our pants and maintain the status quo, or do you want us to continue our push for complete repeal of all gun laws, giving us new full-autos?

The answer is probably "no" so I will not stop until I get an unlicensed M249 or some other state of the art machine gun.
:banana:
You want to ban abortion ...go at it

Until that time.....it is a woman's choice
I agree, it's a woman's choice. But having chosen NOT to keep her knees together, her choice entitles her to pay for it, or maybe she can bully the sperm donor into contribution to that abortion. My choice is, I don't care to pay for her choice.
You don't. Congratulations.

1.5 billion abortions worldwide since 1980.

I wonder how many of them would have been idiot PROGS.

If an in vitro couple has extra frozen eggs they don't need , is it murder to trash them?

18 million black babies aborted since 1973......OUCH.

Lots of potential Hillary voters were murdered by their own mothers.

Abortion is legal

Mass murder is not
Guns are legal.

Shall we all just keep our dicks in our pants and maintain the status quo, or do you want us to continue our push for complete repeal of all gun laws, giving us new full-autos?

The answer is probably "no" so I will not stop until I get an unlicensed M249 or some other state of the art machine gun.

I agree, it's a woman's choice. But having chosen NOT to keep her knees together, her choice entitles her to pay for it, or maybe she can bully the sperm donor into contribution to that abortion. My choice is, I don't care to pay for her choice.
If conservatives don't believe in abortions.....DON'T HAVE ANY ---- YOU BUNCH OF JESUS CHRIST FUCKING NEANDERTHALS.

18 million black babies aborted since 1973......OUCH.

Lots of potential Hillary voters were murdered by their own mothers.
Or the prison industrial system (ran by conservative white males) lost out on imprisoning 18 million. FUCK conservatism up its filthy ass.

Abortion is legal

Mass murder is not
Guns are legal.

Her choice, fine.

Let her perform the abortion on herself.

Abortions performed by others or assisted by others, illegal.

Laws regarding children are meant to protect children, those most vulnerable among us who can't speak for themselves...

...yet unborn children have been denied that protection, stripped of it by being called / defined as a lump of cells versus - some times - babies who could survive outside the womb, defined this way specifically in order to allow the continued practice of aborting of unwanted babies.

The worst example of this is the barbaric 'late term abortions' that are still tolerated.

The OP brings up an 'interesting' concept...if one removes partisanship from the equation and just looks at the concept itself for a minute.

The intentional taking of others' lives is called 'murder' and is criminal while the taking of one's own baby's life is protected under law. The main difference, it CAN be argued, is the definition of 'Life' in regards to the one whose life is being taken.
SAVE AMERICA'S FUTURE..........ABORT CONSERVATIVE CHILDREN.

We need to have that discussion.

Too many lives have been prematurely snuffed out.

That's a hell of alot of Democrat voters...odd that Dems like murdering their voters....I guess that's why they need illegals to vote for them.

If you are Pro-abortion, you must be a racist.
FAKE NEWS!!!! PROVIDE A SOURCE OR LINK TO BACK YOUR LIE UP. YOUR PARENTS SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU!!!!

FUCKING CONSERVATIVES
Trump's parent should have aborted him!!!!

Link to back up that abortions kill unborn babies?

Are you fucking retarded?

We need to have that discussion.

Too many lives have been prematurely snuffed out.

That's a hell of alot of Democrat voters...odd that Dems like murdering their voters....I guess that's why they need illegals to vote for them.

If you are Pro-abortion, you must be a racist.
Because it is the mother's choice. Welcome back from your 50-year coma.

Forum List

Back