Abortion Activist Attacks Pro-Lifers

I haven't heard of a pro choice person bombing an abortion clinic - have you?

Pro choice is Pro Death Noomi, why would they bomb a place they support?

But on the other hand, violence comes in both directions!

Brutal murder of pro-life activist exposes epidemic of pro-choice terrorism and violence

Brutal murder of pro-life activist exposes epidemic of pro-choice terrorism and violence ( See Updated Version) | Saynsumthn's Blog

BTW, I like your new avatar, very violent, we see what you're into!

you are one mentally sick person you need help... who has ever murdered any pro life person??? I can point out many pro choice people who have been murdered by your pro life (death) people ...

Last edited:
Remember, only progressives have the right to free speech. If you disagree with a progressive, you're racist and misogynist and deserve to be assaulted and have your property destroyed.
quit with the condisending remarks about progressives ... you don't speak for progressives... dissagreeing with you does not make you deserve to be assaulted and have your property destroyed ;;; where has nay progressive said this... if yiou're going to say thinks about progressives know what you're talking about
And this is why you were chosen as the winner in my "Dumbest Liberal On USMB" contest. I hope Pogo is watching this. :lol:

Brutal murder of pro-life activist exposes epidemic of pro-choice terrorism and violence

Brutal murder of pro-life activist exposes epidemic of pro-choice terrorism and violence ( See Updated Version) | Saynsumthn's Blog

you are one mentally sick person you need help... who has ever murdered any pro life person??? I can point out many pro choice people who have been murdered by your pro life (death) people ...

Because pro choice people don't need to murder to prove an agenda. Lifers bomb abortion clinics because they believe they are 'saving' lives.

I would have knocked that snaggle tooth right out of that bitch's head the minute she got in my face.
my moneys on the woman to give you a slapping.:badgrin:

My old man always told me and my Brother that you don't hit women - unless they put themselves in a man's position.

Knock the bitch's teeth out. Kick the shit out of her. Knock the white off her fat ass.

My motto? Lay your hands on me and you're going to get the shit kicked out of you - man OR woman.

I may have to use my cane, but so be it. :D

Remember, only progressives have the right to free speech. If you disagree with a progressive, you're racist and misogynist and deserve to be assaulted and have your property destroyed.
quit with the condisending remarks about progressives ... you don't speak for progressives... dissagreeing with you does not make you deserve to be assaulted and have your property destroyed ;;; where has nay progressive said this... if yiou're going to say thinks about progressives know what you're talking about
And this is why you were chosen as the winner in my "Dumbest Liberal On USMB" contest. I hope Pogo is watching this. :lol:
you girlie fighting bastard you promised that to me, now billyrock gets all the kudos.

I would have knocked that snaggle tooth right out of that bitch's head the minute she got in my face.
my moneys on the woman to give you a slapping.:badgrin:

My old man always told me and my Brother that you don't hit women - unless they put themselves in a man's position.

Knock the bitch's teeth out. Kick the shit out of her. Knock the white off her fat ass.

My motto? Lay your hands on me and you're going to get the shit kicked out of you - man OR woman.

I may have to use my cane, but so be it. :D
be lucky when you come up against your first man.

this person who supposlely kill this person, you know for fact with your ability to read minds, that he is a liberal he's a progressive ??? you know this for a fact no you assume he is ... just to justify your means... we all know you S.J are the dumbest repub-lie-tard here on the usmb board to date ... why you assume everything is a liberal take over of the press... when it is clearly republicans own the majority of the press the majority of the stration .. yet when a liberal say you're wrong its the damn liberal press ... you are one dumb mother fucker ... the article is a fake article

you girlie fighting bastard you promised that to me, now billyrock gets all the kudos.

because SJ is a mindless dweeb ... I ve nailed that dumb mother fuck more times then you can shake a stick... he can't stand it

Last edited:

have you notive that the site has been pulled down S.J. ????could it be poor research on a dumb mother fucker like you ??? could that be it ??? that it trurned out to be a lie to you rightwingnutjobs to go off the deep end??? it no longer shows up ...another rightwingnutjob fake bull shit story

Everyone is 'pro-life,' no one advocates 'for abortion.'

The disagreement manifests as how to bring an end to abortion, where those who follow the Constitution and its case law understand that in addition to not solving the problem, seeking to 'ban' abortion violates a woman's right to privacy and increases the size and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty, something many conservatives seem keen on doing.

Shyster, that is the dumbest statement you have made, and YOU make a shitload of dumb fucking statements!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk5WO7uxOQA]Wretched: Texas pro-choicers chant, "Hail Satan." - YouTube[/ame]

quit with the condisending remarks about progressives ... you don't speak for progressives... dissagreeing with you does not make you deserve to be assaulted and have your property destroyed ... where has any progressive said this... if yiou're going to say things about progressives know what you're talking about
Shut up, kid. I know what I'm talking about. I posted proof in the OP.

That you refuse to acknowledge the violent tendencies of progressives in no way alters the fact that they ARE violent.

this person who supposlely kill this person, you know for fact with your ability to read minds, that he is a liberal he's a progressive ??? you know this for a fact no you assume he is ... just to justify your means... we all know you S.J are the dumbest repub-lie-tard here on the usmb board to date ... why you assume everything is a liberal take over of the press... when it is clearly republicans own the majority of the press the majority of the stration .. yet when a liberal say you're wrong its the damn liberal press ... you are one dumb mother fucker ... the article is a fake article
To what article are you referring, champ? And thank you again for showing us how moronic you are.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/359954-dumbest-liberals-on-usmb-31.html#post9425233

Forum List

Back