ABC excludes Obama's criticism of 'open borders' from televised portion of interview

Buddy you thought wrong there is no obligation of any news outlet to tell the truth and they don't.
It's an implicit contract. The Constitution protects them with the assumption they will hold governments accountable with honest reporting. Now that they don't, that deal needs to END.

These are private corporations and they do not have to do what you want...See how that works?
I can also call them out on their blatant bias and hypocrisy, since it's glaringly obvious most of the blamemainstreet media is in the democrats' corner. Cool, isn't it?

I can also call them out on their blatant bias and hypocrisy, since it's glaringly obvious most of the blamemainstreet media is in the democrats' corner. Cool, isn't it?
I rreally don;t care which side the corporate elite is on since I am against them all, neat huh, while you still support 1/2 of them.

Not true. There was a considerable period where it was an honorable profession. They're just whores for the Left, now.
When I was in journalism class we were reminded of the ethics of the business and that was forty five years ago, and there was no honesty then just like now from the left and the right which is why I cut them off in 1990.

You can answer that question way better than I can.
Your quote was, "while you still support 1/2 of them". If you believe that, you should be able to cite which ones. If you can't/won't, then obviously you just made it up. You can admit that, too. It won't hurt, promise.

It's an implicit contract. The Constitution protects them with the assumption they will hold governments accountable with honest reporting. Now that they don't, that deal needs to END.
Jefferson hated the press for being biased yet wanted them to have the freedom they have.

Memo to Donald Trump: Thomas Jefferson invented hating the media​

During his time as U.S. minister to France, Thomas Jefferson penned a letter to a statesman from Virginia, waxing poetic about the importance of a free press.
“The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right,” Jefferson wrote to Edward Carrington in 1787. “And were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.”

Those words would help identify the Founding Father as a champion of the press.

But as Jefferson was writing them, scholars say, he did not foresee that newspapers would become a partisan tool for warring political factions in a climate of unrest and uncertainty over the fate of a nascent nation.

By the time he was approaching his presidency, anxieties were high and newspapers had taken a critical stance. Jefferson in turn had taken critical tone with them, at least in his in personal letters, in which he often excoriated the press — much as the 45th president, Donald Trump, would do more than 200 years later.
Trump says ‘I inherited a mess,’ blasts media and detractors at combative news conference
“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper,” Jefferson said then.
“FAKE NEWS media … makes up stories and 'sources,'” Trump tweets now.

There is no implied contract, you are fooling yerself.

Your quote was, "while you still support 1/2 of them". If you believe that, you should be able to cite which ones. If you can't/won't, then obviously you just made it up. You can admit that, too. It won't hurt, promise.
You support the side that you want to believe and support, if you can't admit the truth move on then.

You support the side that you want to believe and support, if you can't admit the truth move on then.
Your non-answer is answer enough. You made the whole thing up, shooting an arrow into the dark, hoping to hit something and you didn't. That's the bottom line.

Trump is a liar and you support a liar plain and simple while I support zero of them that is the difference. Your support allows the malfeasance that is allowed in society today.
Funny now that Trump is out of office all the "Fact Checkers" have fallen off the face of the earth. I'm sure Old Slow Joe could keep their heads spinning, so why the lack of fact checking on him?

Funny now that Trump is out of office all the "Fact Checkers" have fallen off the face of the earth. I'm sure Old Slow Joe could keep their heads spinning, so why the lack of fact checking on him?
They might still be in operation, but they're not getting cited any more because Orange Man Bad, Oatmeal Man good. Musn't mess with the narrative, after all.

Forum List

Back