ABC About To Pay Big Price For ‘The View’ Christian-Bashing "Mental Illness" Rants

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“I didn’t become a Christian until many years later, when I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college. It happened not because of indoctrination or a sudden revelation, but because I spent month after month working with church folks who simply wanted to help neighbors who were down on their luck no matter what they looked like, or where they came from, or who they prayed to. It was on those streets, in those neighborhoods, that I first heard God’s spirit beckon me. It was there that I felt called to a higher purpose — His purpose.”
-President Barry

Will “anti-Christian remarks” be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel’s back, prompting ABC to finally reel in the unhinged liberal ladies on “The View?”

The network is being inundated with calls over a segment last week that compared Christianity to mental illness while mocking Vice President Mike Pence’s faith.

The controversy centers on the reaction to a clip from “Celebrity Big Brother,” where fired White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman trashed Pence as an “extreme Christian,” saying he “thinks Jesus tells him to say things.”

Co-host Sunny Hostin found the comment “interesting,” saying she knows firsthand that Pence is a “hated figure” in Indiana.

The self-proclaimed “faithful” Catholic said it’s “dangerous” that he puts a “religious veneer on things,” adding she doesn’t want her vice president “speaking in tongues.”

“It’s one thing to talk to Jesus,” Behar chimed in. “It’s another thing when Jesus talks to you. That’s called mental illness if I’m not correct. That’s hearing voices.”

The discussion being a clear attack on those who value a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

The hateful comments prompted Media Research Center President Brent Bozell to publish an open letter to ABC, calling for an apology for the “anti-Christian remarks.”

“These characterizations of the Vice President’s faith are insulting not just to him, but to all Christians,” Bozell wrote.

ABC about to pay big price for ‘The View’ Christian-bashing; sorry guys, non-apology apology didn't cut it

“I didn’t become a Christian until many years later, when I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college. It happened not because of indoctrination or a sudden revelation, but because I spent month after month working with church folks who simply wanted to help neighbors who were down on their luck no matter what they looked like, or where they came from, or who they prayed to. It was on those streets, in those neighborhoods, that I first heard God’s spirit beckon me. It was there that I felt called to a higher purpose — His purpose.”
-President Barry

Will “anti-Christian remarks” be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel’s back, prompting ABC to finally reel in the unhinged liberal ladies on “The View?”

The network is being inundated with calls over a segment last week that compared Christianity to mental illness while mocking Vice President Mike Pence’s faith.

The controversy centers on the reaction to a clip from “Celebrity Big Brother,” where fired White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman trashed Pence as an “extreme Christian,” saying he “thinks Jesus tells him to say things.”

Co-host Sunny Hostin found the comment “interesting,” saying she knows firsthand that Pence is a “hated figure” in Indiana.

The self-proclaimed “faithful” Catholic said it’s “dangerous” that he puts a “religious veneer on things,” adding she doesn’t want her vice president “speaking in tongues.”

“It’s one thing to talk to Jesus,” Behar chimed in. “It’s another thing when Jesus talks to you. That’s called mental illness if I’m not correct. That’s hearing voices.”

The discussion being a clear attack on those who value a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

The hateful comments prompted Media Research Center President Brent Bozell to publish an open letter to ABC, calling for an apology for the “anti-Christian remarks.”

“These characterizations of the Vice President’s faith are insulting not just to him, but to all Christians,” Bozell wrote.

ABC about to pay big price for ‘The View’ Christian-bashing; sorry guys, non-apology apology didn't cut it

Yeah I saw Pence talk about it on CBN..

That was really stupid and offended many..

Now on the other hand CBN is the 700 club who Pat Robertson calls the gays mentally ill.. why is that ok>

-President Barry

Only people who have the IQ to qualify as a bus monitor watch that trash.

-President Barry

If you think a magic being is speaking with you, then yes that's a mental illness. I don't care if it's God, a Unicorn, a pixie, whatever.

If pence is hearing voices he is not fit to be in public service.

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.” - April 17, 2008, B. Hussein Obama.

Why is a Republican considered a crazy homophobe bigot when he has the same opinion as a black Democrat?

-President Barry

And yet, Sunny Hosltin and Behar both said they would prefer Pence.

Pence is hated in Indiana.

Don't ever make me watch that shit again.

`
Onward, so-called christian soldiers.
`

Marching as to war!

I sing that around muslims all the time.

With the cross of Jesus, going on before. Christ the royal master, leads against the foe, forward into battle! See our banners go.

They cannot make movie like Mrs. Miniver any more. Too American.

-President Barry

Only people who have the IQ to qualify as a bus monitor watch that trash.

I agree, Fox news is for people with low IQ

-President Barry

Who is going to declare these good people mentally ill?

-President Barry

If you think a magic being is speaking with you, then yes that's a mental illness. I don't care if it's God, a Unicorn, a pixie, whatever.
Explain your existence. No magic involved.

`
`
-President Barry

Wooah bro that's so deeep

giphy.gif

`
`
-President Barry

Wooah bro that's so deeep

giphy.gif
You're just...here? That's magic. Bro.

Forum List

Back