Abbas Calls for Violence Against Jewish 'Filth' on Temple Mount

A simple experiment will reveal the actual tone of this speech.
go outside to regular people. Don't tell them who said that, and then ask them if hes talking about peace and who does he remind them

if You need to make excuses to why his speech is ok- You're fooling Yourself or You're an Islamist.

Edit: better go to Muslims and check their reaction- because it was addressed to them.

No need to make any excuses....

I am neither Jew nor Muslim...

I'm a regular person who believes that this propaganda bullshit should stop!

Authors of OP's with sensationalist titles to try and brainwash and twist what was actually said is utter shite!

Did the author of the OP produce an answer to my question? No...

Did he then waffle, trying to hide his blatant attempt at propaganda? Yes...

Nuff said...
Yes, nuff said.

It seems your tender islamo-sensibilities are offended by the specific calls to incitement of violence. Abbas being the leader of an Islamist terrorist organization should have clued you in to the means and methods he will use to urge his minions to create a confrontation.

Taqiyya will not help you here.

Yep...

Give up before you make yourself even more of a liar and a fool...

Answer the freaking question of move onto the next propaganda BS OP you want to post :ahole-1:
As I expected, you're reduced to your usual tactics of foot stomping and pointless emoticons as a way to defend your indefensible behavior.

The OP is very clear about the incitement promoted by Abbas, the faux "president" of a welfare funded Islamic terrorist state.

Get over your hurt islamo-sensibilities and learn to accept responsibility for what your hateful politico-religious has inflicted upon the Pal'istanians.

He added?

YOU added...

"in a clear call for terrorist "martyrs" who die during attacks against Jews"

Where in the video does it state what YOU added?

I'm looking forward to your reply Phoney!

Look here again

Abbas's comments, which came following rioting by radical Islamists at the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Mount that spanned ever since Sunday evening during the Rosh Hashanah holiday, were broadcast on official PA TV and posted to his official website, and were translated Thursday by Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

"The Al-Aqsa (Mosque) is ours, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is ours, and they (Jews) have no right to defile it with their filthy feet. We will not allow them to, and we will do everything in our power to protect Jerusalem," said Abbas.

"We bless every drop of blood that has been spilled for Jerusalem, which is clean and pure blood, blood spilled for Allah, Allah willing. Every martyr will reach Paradise, and everyone wounded will be rewarded by Allah," he added, in a clear call for terrorist "martyrs" who die during attacks against Jews.

"Abbas showed which side he's on"

Foreign Ministry Director-General Dr. Dore Gold responded to Abbas's comments on Thursday, saying, "today the world is divided between those trying to destabilize the coexistence, and between those trying to preserve it."

"In his statement that Jewish visitors defile the Temple Mount 'with their filthy feet,' Mahmoud Abbas revealed which side he is on."

In his comments, Abbas mentioned by name the murabitin group of Islamist extremists who harass Jews and attack police on a regular basis on the Mount, and who just last week were banned from the site. The group is funded by Hamas and the Islamist Movement in Israel.

Murabitin are defined as "those carrying out ribat, religious conflict/war to protect land claimed to be Islamic," according to PMW.

Just last October Abbas called to block Jews from "defiling" the Temple Mount by "all means necessary." Last November Mahmoud Al-Habbash, PA Supreme Sharia (Islamic law) Judge and Abbas's adviser, said on PA TV that Abbas was indeed "inciting the people in Jerusalem to ribat" and spark a religious war.

Abbas repeated his call for religious war over the Temple Mount in an open letter to Palestinian Arab students this July.

I added nothing just lifted straight from the report, are you saying that the parts you don't agree with are false while the parts you do agree with aren't ?
The islamist Pom Pom flailers in this thread ache for confrontation. They want the Pal'istanian dregs to riot because that will satiate their rabid Joooooo hatreds.

As with so much of the Islamist world, the Pal'istanians are viewed as convenient pawns to be stood up in front of the IDF, incited to riot and then use the Pali dead and wounded in yet another Pallywood Production video.

Zionut Rule Number 3...

When caught out telling lies in your OWN OP...

Stamp your feet, cry a lot then try and derail the thread to save face...

:clap:

Like you are doing do you mean because the evidence has been produced and you don't like it

Still waiting to see ANY evidence Phoney...

"Abbas calls for violence against Jews"

Not in the bullshit zionut, propaganda video!

Of course you are not watching the video are you because it says things that you don't want to hear. The report says it all and you have had it spelt out. But I see you are still using islamonazi disinformation rules because you have been found wanting.

Look here again

Abbas's comments, which came following rioting by radical Islamists at the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Mount that spanned ever since Sunday evening during the Rosh Hashanah holiday, were broadcast on official PA TV and posted to his official website, and were translated Thursday by Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

"The Al-Aqsa (Mosque) is ours, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is ours, and they (Jews) have no right to defile it with their filthy feet. We will not allow them to, and we will do everything in our power to protect Jerusalem," said Abbas.

"We bless every drop of blood that has been spilled for Jerusalem, which is clean and pure blood, blood spilled for Allah, Allah willing. Every martyr will reach Paradise, and everyone wounded will be rewarded by Allah," he added, in a clear call for terrorist "martyrs" who die during attacks against Jews.

"Abbas showed which side he's on"

Foreign Ministry Director-General Dr. Dore Gold responded to Abbas's comments on Thursday, saying, "today the world is divided between those trying to destabilize the coexistence, and between those trying to preserve it."

"In his statement that Jewish visitors defile the Temple Mount 'with their filthy feet,' Mahmoud Abbas revealed which side he is on."

In his comments, Abbas mentioned by name the murabitin group of Islamist extremists who harass Jews and attack police on a regular basis on the Mount, and who just last week were banned from the site. The group is funded by Hamas and the Islamist Movement in Israel.

Murabitin are defined as "those carrying out ribat, religious conflict/war to protect land claimed to be Islamic," according to PMW.

Just last October Abbas called to block Jews from "defiling" the Temple Mount by "all means necessary." Last November Mahmoud Al-Habbash, PA Supreme Sharia (Islamic law) Judge and Abbas's adviser, said on PA TV that Abbas was indeed "inciting the people in Jerusalem to ribat" and spark a religious war.

Abbas repeated his call for religious war over the Temple Mount in an open letter to Palestinian Arab students this July.

I added nothing just lifted straight from the report, are you saying that the parts you don't agree with are false while the parts you do agree with aren't ?
The islamist Pom Pom flailers in this thread ache for confrontation. They want the Pal'istanian dregs to riot because that will satiate their rabid Joooooo hatreds.

As with so much of the Islamist world, the Pal'istanians are viewed as convenient pawns to be stood up in front of the IDF, incited to riot and then use the Pali dead and wounded in yet another Pallywood Production video.

Zionut Rule Number 3...

Like you are doing do you mean because the evidence has been produced and you don't like it

Of course you are not watching the video are you because it says things that you don't want to hear. The report says it all and you have had it spelt out. But I see you are still using islamonazi disinformation rules because you have been found wanting.

It's a case of that old zionut trick...

"Let's all listen to what a Muslim has to say and then just make some shit up!"

Abbas, in no part of the video, calls for violence...

Shame you have to put words where there are none!

Zionut Rule Number 3...

He calls for violence in every sentence, being the accredited terrorist he's.

The Islamic terrorist "president" has a history of inciting the Islamic terrorists occupying Palestine.

In a dysfunctional islamo-society such as Pal'istan, hate, violence and self destruction are the lessons meted out to the islamo-bots.

PA TV broadcasts 19 times in 3 days

Abbas' implicit call for violence
in Jerusalem

PA TV broadcasts 19 times in 3 days Abbas' implicit call for violence in Jerusalem - PMW Bulletins

Palestinian Authority TV produced a short video of Mahmoud Abbas calling for Palestinians to prevent "in any way" Jews from going to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Significantly, PA TV then broadcast it 19 times in 3 days.

....Mod Edit.

Stop with the pre-school name calling.

Where in the video does Abbas call for violence against Jews?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we see the elements of the Pal'istanian Death Cult. The glorification that comes to those through the infliction of suffering.

Such indoctrination results in a pathology and the results are evident with the social misfits rolled off the assembly line of the Islamo-factory line in Pal'istan.

Glorifying terrorists and terror | PMW

Glorifying terrorists and terror

This adulation of the worst terrorists and praise for their heroism reflects the policy of the leadership of the Palestinian Authority. This video shows PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, issuing “greetings of honour and esteem” to mass murderers, whom he publicly names, one by one:
“I send greetings of honour and esteem to all prisoners...
Said 'Ataba (serving life sentence for murder in terror attack)…
Marwan Barghouti (serving 5 life sentences for planning murderous terror attacks) Ahmad Sa'adat (serving 30 years in prison for heading the terrorist organization PFLP; honored on PA TV for planning the assassination of Israeli Minister Ze'evi in 2001, but never tried)

Hollow Hollie Fails Again... :dig:
Your best efforts to refute my comments amounts to your usual tactic of name-calling.

Oh?

Is you name NOT Hollie then?

Mind you, I would be upset being called Hollie too!
Such an angry Islamist. Yet, for all your islamo-whining and pathetic name-calling, you still can't address the topic.

Hahahaha nice switch there... Typical zionut tactic!

Topic addressed...

Now, how about you try and address my question, that I have asked you several times, with no answer....

It's in the video.

Denial on your part is the result of your self-imposed ignorance.

So, let me help you out... Here is the transcript of the video....

“We bless you, we bless the Murabitin. We bless every drop of blood that has been spilled for Jerusalem which is clean and pure blood. Blood spilled for Allah, Allah willing. Every Martyr will reach paradise and everyone wounded will be rewarded by Allah.

The Al-Aqsa is ours, the church of the Holy Sepulcher is ours and they have no right to defile them with their filthy feet.

We will not allow them to, and we will do everything in our power to protect Jerusalem.”

No mention of "call to violence", no call to arms, to rioting, stone throwing....

Are now satisfied that I have proven you a liar Hollie? HAHAHAHA

Zionut Rule Number 3...

Not what is really said, only in your selective version of things. This is proven by your resorting to made up terms that point a finger at others and imply they have mental health problems. You have been found wanting again and have just shot yourself in the foot

Zionut Rule Number 3...

Not what is really said, only in your selective version of things. This is proven by your resorting to made up terms that point a finger at others and imply they have mental health problems. You have been found wanting again and have just shot yourself in the foot

Let me just point out a couple of things here Phoney....

The transcript is taken directly from the video...

I didn't post the video nor did I make up sensationalist, propaganda bullshit that was clearly NOT said....

The simple fact that someone gets caught with their pants down and proven a propagandist liar through their own actions, or lack of them, is not my issue!

Your best efforts to refute my comments amounts to your usual tactic of name-calling.

Oh?

Such an angry Islamist. Yet, for all your islamo-whining and pathetic name-calling, you still can't address the topic.

Topic addressed...

Now, how about you try and address my question, that I have asked you several times, with no answer....

It's in the video.

“We bless you, we bless the Murabitin. We bless every drop of blood that has been spilled for Jerusalem which is clean and pure blood. Blood spilled for Allah, Allah willing. Every Martyr will reach paradise and everyone wounded will be rewarded by Allah.

The Al-Aqsa is ours, the church of the Holy Sepulcher is ours and they have no right to defile them with their filthy feet.

We will not allow them to, and we will do everything in our power to protect Jerusalem.”

No mention of "call to violence", no call to arms, to rioting, stone throwing....

And the part where he says " we will do everything in our power to protect Jerusalem " is a clear threat of violence to be used as that is what muslims men by everything in our power

Oh?

Topic addressed...

It's in the video.

And the part where he says " we will do everything in our power to protect Jerusalem " is a clear threat of violence to be used as that is what muslims men by everything in our power

Netanyahu "calls for violence" against Iran...

“I will do everything in my power to ensure our future.” Netanyahu
Netanyahu arrives in US to oppose Iran nuclear deal

Naftali Bennett "calls for violence" against Palestine

“I will do everything in my power to make sure they never get a state”. Naftali Bennett
The world finally gets to see Netanyahu’s naked opinions | The National

But hey, that will be different eh...

Topic addressed...

It's in the video.

“I will do everything in my power to make sure they never get a state”. Naftali Bennett

well I don't see them praising a religious war like the terrorist Abbas does, they're not calling a whole nation 'filthy' and don't talk of 'clean blood of Jihadis murderers on the eve of the anniversary of a war against Israel.

Go praise the 'clean blood' of Jihadis on 911..tell me what what would be the message people got

Topic addressed...

It's in the video.

well I don't see them praising a religious war like the terrorist Abbas does, they're not calling a whole nation 'filthy' and don't talk of 'clean blood of Jihadis murderers on the eve of the anniversary of a war against Israel.

Go praise the 'clean blood' of Jihadis on 911..tell me what what would be the message people got

Wow, your bleating and whining is boring me now...

You and your fellows have been called out liars...

Case proven... Case closed!

Topic addressed...

It's in the video.

Raising the islamo-flag of retreat?

It's the sign of a failed argument when you're left to name-calling followed by cheap attempts to change the topic.

It's in the video.

Wow, your bleating and whining is boring me now...

You and your fellows have been called out liars...

Case proven... Case closed!
Stomping your feet like a 12 year old.

You have been presented with a history of the Pal'istanian Islamic terrorist "President" inciting his islamobot minions to viokence. You can't acknowledge that because it offends your tender islamo-sensibilities. Unfortunately for you, others are able to reach rational conclusions about a retrograde politico-relgious ideology that engenders hate and regression.

Topic addressed...

It's in the video.

Ever thought that it is not double-speak like the islamonazi's use and does not have another meaning in Arabic. The arab muslims use the UN resolutions in a literal way and they say that the Palestinians can use method in their power to eradicate the Jews from Palestine. This includes nuclear weapons, terrorism, genocide and mass murder

Forum List

Back